Are you an experienced Digital Marketing professional who’s on the lookout for an exciting fresh new challenge? We have the perfect role for you!
We're on the lookout for an experienced and motivated individual to join our Marketing & Communications Team as Digital Marketing Officer on a full-time, permanent basis.
This is an exciting, evolving role; it will be yours to shape and can be based in any of our offices across Scotland or working from home. However, we will need you to have flexibility to travel across Scotland on occasion, to visit services and attend team days once current restrictions are lifted.
Cornerstone is one of Scotland's largest charities with over 40 years' experience providing care and support for adults and children with various support needs across Scotland.
There's never been a more meaningful and exciting time to join the Health & Social Care sector. The recent global pandemic has brought into sharp focus just how essential appropriately funded, high quality social care is. This post has an important part to play in raising Cornerstone’s profile within the sector and securing more vital funds for our work.
As a key member of the Marketing & Communications team and working closely with the Fundraising team, you will oversee the development of Cornerstone’s digital marketing campaigns and resources, ensuring our digital strategy moves forward in a planned, co-ordinated and evaluated way.
Using your digital marketing expertise, you will work to maintain a highly professional and effective digital presence using our website, social media channels, SEO and email marketing. You’ll be driven to stay ahead of the latest digital trends and will use data insights and analytics regularly to ensure all digital channels are tailored to the needs of our target audiences and services.
What we need you to bring:
- Experience working in a digital marketing role with particular expertise in social media, social media advertising and Google Ad Grants, email marketing, e-commerce, analytics, keyword and search engine optimisation
- Experience of simultaneously managing a range of different social media accounts and using social media management and scheduling tools
- Experience of working on successful digital fundraising campaigns
- Evidence of using Analytics and Insights to inform social media campaigns and shape donor acquisition, segmentation and conversion strategies
- Detailed knowledge of GDPR and its implications for digital marketing
- Experience in updating, maintaining and upgrading websites/intranet systems for optimal results using content management systems
- Experience of creating impactful, tailored content, including graphics and video for a range of digital channels
- Proven ability to interpret briefs and create and implement corresponding digital strategies
- Develop best practice guidance and deliver social media bitesize training for colleagues
By joining our team, you will play a huge part in helping us to continue leading the way in influencing the future of Health and Social Care. Not only are we committed to delivering the best care and support, we are also focussed on empowering and developing our workforce.
Do you have what it takes? What are you waiting for? Apply today. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to take part in our selection process by Zoom video call on 22nd or 23rd April 2021.
Have any questions? If you'd like to find out more, please contact Katie Ronald, our Marketing & Communications Lead at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cornerstone welcomes applications from all sections of the community and actively seeks to increase the diversity of our workforce.