About the role
Local Partnerships has an active and lively Marketing and Communications team, which is responsible for the delivery of campaigns and communication across a range of traditional and digital channels.
As the scope of media and audiences continues to grow, we are expanding our team to include a skilled Digital Communications Manager to manage and take forward our digital outputs, including our website, intranet, multimedia, e-bulletins and social media. This role will require highly competent technical knowledge to create, refresh and maintain our platforms and the ability to publish compelling and inspiring articles and posts.
- Website Management and Technical Maintenance
- Digital Content Production
- Collation of case studies and composition of rich content
- Development of Digital Media Strategy
- Market and Subject Matter Awareness
- Proven experience and ability in designing and managing corporate websites and digital media
- Advanced technical skills and knowledge in the use of related IT systems and tools, such as content management systems and Sharepoint; publishing tools, such as Canva / InDesign and corporate administration of social media platforms such as Twitter and LinkedIn
- Excellent English language skills and strong ability to write and edit engaging, accessible and informative copy for a professional audience
- Strong team player, with the ability to take the initiative and work independently and proactively to deliver on assignments
- Highly organised and able to prioritise effectively when working to timescales
- Proven ability to build constructive and effective relationships with senior colleagues, clients and stakeholders
To read the full job description and person specification, click on the link below.
About Local Partnerships
Local Partnerships LLP is a joint venture between HM Treasury, the Local Government Association and the Welsh Government. We were formed in 2009 to help the public sector deliver projects and change at the local level. We support central and local government, health and other local bodies to ensure their key priorities are delivered and clients secure value for money.
Our vision is as simple as it is challenging: to strengthen the public sector to deliver more effectively, achieve more swiftly, and give value for money to the taxpayer and customer.
Please note, the recruitment for this role is being administered by the Local Government Association.
Closing date: 5pm, 24 August 2022
Interview Date: 15 / 16 September via MS Teams
Local Partnerships welcomes candidates with different backgrounds, identities and thinking styles – if you would like to discuss adjustments to our interview process, get in touch by any means you feel comfortable with