We are looking for an Installations Manager to join our Microlifts and Platform Lifts divisions. Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will manage a team of Installation Planners, Stannah Installers and Sub Contractors, ensuring they have the knowledge and experience to schedule, install and commission all products in line with our Business Plan.
Your role is to deliver projects on time, first time, on budget, whilst developing your team to ensure that they and the Sub Contractors are adhering to company policies, ethics and Health and Safety requirements and compliance on all work completed.
Ideal candidates will have experience of construction-based projects, experience managing a remote field-based team and an understanding and awareness of Lifts Directives, Machinery Directive and Building Standards, with the ability to lead by example, demonstrate strong people management skills and assert authority to ensure tasks are followed up and completed in line with expectations.
- Ensure all company products are installed and commissioned in line with Health and Safety, Safe Systems of Work and Quality Assurance procedures
- Monitor compliance of installation staff to Health and Safety requirements
- Attend site for pre-installation meetings when requested and when issues arise
- Ensure sub-contract work is completed on budget
- Maintain Installation Productivity, Site Safety Audit, Job Activity Report and deliver to Operations Manager
- Collaborate in the planning process cross functionally with external and internal suppliers to ensure customer expectations are consistently delivered
- Liaise with other departments to prevent, pre-empt and resolve problems
- Performance Management of direct reports
- Support the introduction of our IT system across the division
- Ideally, the successful applicant must be qualified to a minimum of NVQ level 3 in Lift Engineering or have an equivalent Mechanical/Electrical qualification
- NVQ or equivalent in a supervisory/management discipline
- Site based qualification (SMSTS, IOSH, NEBOSH)
We are a company who are pioneers of forward thinking, we never forget that vital to our success is the amazing people who work for us and the commitment we have to our customers. We have carefully selected following benefits which complement our employees’ lifestyles.
- 25 days holiday + the option to purchase another 5 days + additional long service holiday
- Company Benefits Discount/ Rewards Scheme- including cinema discounts, annual free flu jab, discounted hotel and theme park stays and discounts off many high street shops.
- Quarterly Bonus
- Subsidised Pension
- Health Cash Plan covering routine treatment and prescriptions
- Free onsite parking
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company Vehicle