Stannah Stairlifts Ltd is the world leader in design, manufacture and distribution of Stairlifts and Homelifts across the world. Through twelve international subsidiaries and trade partners we supply more than 50 markets. We pride ourselves on being a long-standing British, family-owned company, with strong values and heritage. We are pioneers of forward-thinking design and technical excellence. We’re a big business but we never forget that vital to our success are the amazing people who work for us.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Order Fulfilment Despatch Manager to join the Supply Chain team, at our Global distribution site in Andover, Hampshire.
As a Senior Manager, you will lead the order fulfilment process, including order entry, production of assembly kits, order picking and despatch warehousing areas. The successful candidate will oversee the order tracking process and ensure adequate inventory levels are maintained to maximise customer satisfaction and minimise cost.
- Quality - ensuring processes and procedures are in line with best practice to achieve consistent high levels of quality
- Cost - ensuring the departmental budget is prepared and managed in a way that provides maximum value for the business
- Operational Effectiveness - responsible for the Order Fulfilment operation by leading and supporting the team to achieve objectives
- Communication - ensuring communication is a high level so that Leadership teams receive appropriate information and knowledge throughout the business
- Health and Safety - assuming personal and managerial responsibility in accordance with Company Health and Safety Policies and legislation
To be successful you will be capable of resolving escalated issues arising from operations and logistics, requiring excellent coordination with the relevant teams. You will be able to demonstrate the ability to manage through managers and professionals in larger groups of moderate complexity. You will need to remain calm under pressure, and be able to work with exceptional organisational skills.
We are seeking an experienced Senior Manager, who is highly motivated and process driven. The ideal person will be proactive in their approach and have experience of supporting team development. The successful candidate will have a wealth of experience in a similar role, and be keen to contribute to the delivery of department and organisational objectives. It will be an important part of the role to develop and maintain good working relationships across departments within the business, embodying the Stannah values.
• Good standard of basic education
• Diploma/NVQ level 4 or equivalent is desirable
• Competitive Salary, paid on a monthly basis
• 25 days holiday + the option to purchase another 5 days
• Quarterly Bonus (based on Group Company profits)
• Matched Contribution (Salary Sacrifice) Pension Scheme
• Simply Health Cash Plan
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Shopping Discount / Rewards Scheme