We have an exciting opportunity for an Apprentice Lift Engineer to join our Dartford Service Branch
As an Apprentice Lift Engineer, you will be supported by both our Qualified Lift Engineers and internal training department to complete a programme over 36 - 42 months, to enable you to become a Qualified Lift Engineer. As you progress through our NVQ programme, you will have the opportunity to demonstrate the knowledge and skills that you will gain from working closely with our experienced Lift Engineers, whilst achieving academic qualifications, providing you with a solid foundation for a rewarding and lasting career with Stannah.
We believe that everyone working at Stannah has the potential to progress, and you will be supported by our commitment to your ongoing training and further development. Choosing to study for an apprenticeship with Stannah can be both an inspiring and rewarding way to start your career.
- To undertake a range of administration tasks suited to the current level of training and development
- To attend college and complete course work on time and to a high standard
- To produce, maintain and be responsible for content, accuracy and sign off of assessments completed
- To take on additional responsibility in 36 – 42 months of Apprenticeship
To be considered for a Lift Engineering Apprenticeship you must have achieved a minimum of GCSE Grade A to C (grade 4) passes in Maths and English and have a keen interest in engineering.
Stannah is a British family owned company, who provide elevators, escalators and moving walkways and manufacture stairlifts and platform lifts, we offer repairs and servicing 24 hours a day 365 days a year. The family is now in their fifth generation and play a hands-on role in running the business, ensuring the family ethos and values are maintained. Our salaries, benefits packages and supportive working environments attract the best people who strive to offer quality and dedication within their work.
We are a company who are pioneers of forward thinking, we never forget that vital to our success are the amazing people who work for us and the commitment we have to our customers. We have carefully selected the following benefits which complement our employees’ lifestyles.
- Competitive Salary, paid on a monthly basis
- Quarterly Bonus Scheme (based on Group Company profits)
- 25 days holiday with the option to purchase another 5 days
- Matched Contribution (Salary Sacrifice) Pension Scheme
- SimplyHealth Cash Plan (allows you to claim towards health costs)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company Benefits Discount/ Rewards Scheme (includes cinema discounts, discounted hotel and theme park stays and discounts off many high street shops)