We have an exciting opportunity for an Apprentice Administrator / Office Junior to join our Orpington Service Branch. Working to achieve an NVQ Level 3 in Business and Administration.
As an apprentice you will complete a training programme over 12 to 18 months which will be a mixture of blended learning. As you progress through our NVQ programme, you will have the opportunity to demonstrate the knowledge and skills that you will gain from working closely with our experienced Office Support Team, whilst attending college on day release to achieve academic qualifications.
Choosing to study for an apprenticeship with Stannah can be both an inspiring and rewarding way to start your career, you can expect support to achieve your potential and know that no two days will be the same.
To be considered for an Office Administration Apprenticeship you must have achieved a minimum of GCSE Grade A to C passes in Maths and English or equivalent
- To undertake a range of administration tasks suited to the current level of training and development
- General administration
- Dealing with customer enquiries to resolution
- Resolving invoice queries
- Maintain suitable records
- To complete course work on time and to a high standard
- To produce, maintain and be responsible for content, accuracy and sign off of assessments completed
Maths and English at Grade 4 / C or higher is essential
Stannah is a British family owned company, who provide elevators, escalators and moving walkways and manufacture stairlifts and platform lifts, we offer repairs and servicing 24 hours a day 365 days a year. The family is now in their fifth generation and play a hands-on role in running the business, ensuring the family ethos and values are maintained. Our salaries, benefits packages and supportive working environments attract the best people who strive to offer quality and dedication within their work.
We are a company who are pioneers of forward thinking, we never forget that vital to our success are the amazing people who work for us and the commitment we have to our customers. We have carefully selected the following benefits which complement our employees’ lifestyles.
- Competitive Salary, paid on a monthly basis
- Quarterly Bonus Scheme (based on Group Company profits)
- 25 days holiday with the option to purchase another 5 days
- Matched Contribution (Salary Sacrifice) Pension Scheme
- SimplyHealth Cash Plan (allows you to claim towards health costs)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company Benefits Discount/ Rewards Scheme (includes cinema discounts, discounted hotel and theme park stays and discounts off many high street shops)