We have an exciting new opportunity for a Head of Customer Experience and CRM to join us at Stannah to take the lead on our customer strategy and drive us towards our CX vision.
This is a brand new role, working within a well established team for a Company which prides itself in its long heritage and strong family values.
This role is based in Andover but offers a hybrid approach to working.
If you are a customer obsessed individual who really wants to make a difference in people's lives then this could be the role for you!
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading and implementing the customer strategy, setting and driving business towards the CX vision and being a role model for customer centricity. You will also lead the end to end customer communications for consumers and Stannah partners (inc. Local Authorities).
We are looking for an individual who ideally has more than ten years’ B2C CX and/or CRM experience.
You will be responsible for a small team, and report to the Customer Acquisition Director. To be successful in the role you will be a proven leader with exceptional influencing skills.
- Customer Strategy – champion customer centric decision making across the business
- Customer Journeys – Map, measure and improve the E2E customer journey
- Customer Experience Review – review the current customer experience and work with other senior leaders across the business to define improvements and deliver an enhanced experience for our customers
- Voice of the Customer – drive customer obsession across the business by bringing the customer experience to life
- Customer Communications – plan, develop and continuously improve customer facing communications
- eCRM – support the design, execution and optimisation of our eCRM activities
- Marketing Automation – lead the design, execution and optimisation of post-lead marketing automation
- Customer Advocacy – turn our customers into ambassadors
- Market Research - understand and monitor developments in the market and competitor activity
- People – lead, support and mentor the CX and CRM team
- Brand - ensure that all marketing activities are aligned with the Group Brand Guidelines
- Budget and Accounts – support the development of the annual budget
Minimum Requirements / Qualifications:
- Customer experience qualification is desirable
- Business related degree is desirable
Stannah is a British family owned company, who provide elevators, escalators and moving walkways and manufacture stairlifts and platform lifts, we offer repairs and servicing 24 hours a day 365 days a year. The family is now in their fifth generation and play a hands-on role in running the business, ensuring the family ethos and values are maintained. Our salaries, benefits packages and supportive working environments attract the best people who strive to offer quality and dedication within their work.
We are a company who are pioneers of forward thinking, we never forget that vital to our success are the amazing people who work for us and the commitment we have to our customers. We have carefully selected the following benefits which complement our employees’ lifestyles.
- Competitive Salary, paid on a monthly basis
- Quarterly Bonus Scheme (based on Group Company profits)
- 25 days holiday with the option to purchase another 5 days
- Matched Contribution (Salary Sacrifice) Pension Scheme
- SimplyHealth Cash Plan (allows you to claim towards health costs)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company Benefits Discount/ Rewards Scheme (includes cinema discounts, discounted hotel and theme park stays and discounts off many high street shops)