We have a great opportunity for an experienced administrator to join the team to provide support for spare component parts for platform Lifts.
This administrator role will be based in the office of the manufacturing facility of our platform lifts division, based in Andover.
The successful administrator will be coordinating the spares process, so must be comfortable working with various departments within the business, including purchasing. You may on occasion be expected to pack parts in the factory as part of the role to help fulfil orders.
You will be the key point of contact for the Stannah branches and trade customers, so as administrator you will be able to demonstrate that you have good communication skills.
Ideal candidates will self-motivated, proactive and demonstrate a helpful manner when processing customer orders and products.
- Administration support for product aftercare
- Liaising with service branch and trade/export customers
- Liaising with purchasing to obtain quotations for spares
- Processing customer orders and communicating lead times
- Basic secondary school education
Stannah is a British family owned company, who provide elevators, escalators and moving walkways and manufacture stairlifts and platform lifts, we offer repairs and servicing 24 hours a day 365 days a year. The family is now in their fifth generation and play a hands-on role in running the business, ensuring the family ethos and values are maintained. Our salaries, benefits packages and supportive working environments attract the best people who strive to offer quality and dedication within their work.
We are a company who are pioneers of forward thinking, we never forget that vital to our success are the amazing people who work for us and the commitment we have to our customers. We have carefully selected the following benefits which complement our employees’ lifestyles.
- Competitive Salary, paid on a monthly basis
- Bonus Scheme, based on Group Company profits, which is paid quarterly
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase an additional 5 days
- Pension Scheme, matched contribution/salary sacrifice
- SimplyHealth Cash Plan which allows you to claim towards health costs such as dental and optical as well as physiotherapy, chiropody and flu vaccinations
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Long Service award scheme, with additional holiday benefit
- Company Benefits Discount and Rewards Scheme which includes shop discounts, hotel discounts, days out and more
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company Sick Pay
- Enhanced maternity and paternity provision