We have an exciting career opportunity for a Sales Advisor to join the Stannah Maintenance and Repair Division working at our Gatesheads Service Branch. The role is to provide quotations and secure orders for minor repair opportunities within our client base.
We are looking for individuals who have previous experience of sales or business development within a busy office environment, are target driven with a well-developed understanding of customer service excellence.
The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal skills, able to build and develop relationships, comfortable to interact across all levels of the organisation.
- React to on, and off, portfolio situations that require minor repair work undertaken to repair or enhance customer equipment.
- Establish a robust internal sales opportunity lead network, amongst the branch engineer and field management population, to allow you to quote and secure suitable target level volumes of minor repair orders.
- To seek out, identify and target prospective existing and new customers, working with them to raise awareness of enhancement opportunities to improve reliability and/or safety of their equipment.
- Create a suitable sales pipeline of opportunities to guarantee the volume of quotation opportunities to ensure you hit your sales targets.
- Maintain accurate (excel), detailed records of activities, including but not limited to:
- Lead source
- Lift location and ownership details
- Meeting minute records
- Condition reports
- Order success failure (with reasons)
- Arrange, and occasionally conduct, site surveys and meetings including technical assessments of equipment to identify minor repair sales opportunities.
- Quote for minor repairs if required when taking new lifts on to contract
- Complete tender documents to a high presentation standard
- Provide accurate and timely proposals to customers with organized approach to regular follow up
- Effective liaison with all stakeholders, both internal and external
- Provide regular reports and updates to Branch Manager on activity
- Promote the benefit of the Stannah Brand as one entity
- Compilation of bulk tenders and PQQ documentation when required
- Carry out responsibilities in a safe and proper manner both for self and for the well-being of others.
- Ensure a high standard of quality, delivery of service, and customer care is maintained
- Demonstration of ingenuity, flexibility and a passion to seek out all possibilities in order to succeed
- Working throughout the Service Branch area may require occasional travel.
GCSE English Grade C or above is required
Stannah is a British family owned company, who provide elevators, escalators and moving walkways and manufacture stairlifts and platform lifts, we offer repairs and servicing 24 hours a day 365 days a year. The family is now in their fifth generation and play a hands-on role in running the business, ensuring the family ethos and values are maintained. Our salaries, benefits packages and supportive working environments attract the best people who strive to offer quality and dedication within their work.
We are a company who are pioneers of forward thinking, we never forget that vital to our success are the amazing people who work for us and the commitment we have to our customers. We have carefully selected the following benefits which complement our employees’ lifestyles.
- Competitive Salary, paid on a monthly basis
- Quarterly Bonus Scheme (based on Group Company profits)
- 25 days holiday with the option to purchase another 5 days
- Matched Contribution (Salary Sacrifice) Pension Scheme
- SimplyHealth Cash Plan (allows you to claim towards health costs)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company Benefits Discount/ Rewards Scheme (includes cinema discounts, discounted hotel and theme park stays and discounts off many high street shops)