Are you an experienced fabricator welder and would like to work for a world class manufacturing organisation?
Do you want a role that is weekend working?
We have opportunities available at our Stannah Stairlift manufacturing facility in Newburn.
We are looking for fabricator welders to produce bespoke Stairlift rails.
We offer a great salary, at a competitive rate. In addition to salary your will receive a 20% shift premium equivalent to over £5000 per annum.
As a Stannah Employee you also benefit from a quarterly bonus payment which is based on Company profits.
We have full time weekend opportunities available, working 3 x 12 hour shifts across Friday, Saturday and Sunday (36 hours per week).
As a fabricator welder at Stannah you will need to have some previous experience of fabrication and MIG welding.
All fabricator welders work to detailed technical drawings, therefore it is essential that you have the ability to read and interpret them.
These are great opportunities to have a career at Stannah, working with a great team for a family owned Company.
- Complete bespoke Stairlift contracts in line with the production schedule
- Welding, cutting, sanding, and drilling
- Read drawings to determine and produce welded assemblies
- Produce welded assemblies from prototype drawings
Stannah is a British family owned company, who provide elevators, escalators and moving walkways and manufacture stairlifts and platform lifts, we offer repairs and servicing 24 hours a day 365 days a year. The family is now in their fifth generation and play a hands-on role in running the business, ensuring the family ethos and values are maintained. Our salaries, benefits packages and supportive working environments attract the best people who strive to offer quality and dedication within their work.
We are a company who are pioneers of forward thinking, we never forget that vital to our success are the amazing people who work for us and the commitment we have to our customers. We have carefully selected the following benefits which complement our employees’ lifestyles.
- Competitive Salary, paid on a monthly basis
- Profit Share Bonus Scheme - a proportion of Company earnings shared equally between all employees and paid out at regular intervals
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase an additional 5 days (pro rata)
- Pension Scheme, matched contribution/salary sacrifice
- SimplyHealth Cash Plan which allows you to claim towards health costs such as dental and optical as well as physiotherapy, chiropody and flu vaccinations
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Long Service award scheme, with additional holiday benefit
- Company Benefits Discount and Rewards Scheme which includes shop discounts, hotel discounts, days out and more
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company Sick Pay
- Enhanced maternity and paternity provision
- Free onsite parking