An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Administrator to join our team working at our Dartford Branch.
We are looking for an Administrator who has previous experience of working within a busy office environment, with the ability to plan and prioritise workloads and is capable of interpreting and reporting accurate data. The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal skills and will be able to interact across all levels of the organisation.
Your role will be to provide all aspects of administration support to the Contracts team. This will involve liaising effectively with our engineers, as well as providing a friendly and professional service to our customers.
- Raising orders
- Maintaining records
- Compiling reports
- General administration
- GCSE English Grade C or above is required.
- NVQ in Administration is desirable or previous proven experience
Stannah is a British family owned company, who provide elevators, escalators and moving walkways and manufacture stairlifts and platform lifts, we offer repairs and servicing 24 hours a day 365 days a year. The family is now in their fifth generation and play a hands-on role in running the business, ensuring the family ethos and values are maintained. Our salaries, benefits packages and supportive working environments attract the best people who strive to offer quality and dedication within their work.
We are a company who are pioneers of forward thinking, we never forget that vital to our success is the amazing people who work for us and the commitment we have to our customers. We have carefully selected the following benefits which complement our employees’ lifestyles.
- Competitive Salary, paid on a monthly basis
- Profit Share Bonus Scheme - a proportion of Company earnings shared equally between all employees and paid out at regular intervals
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase an additional 5 days
- Pension Scheme, matched contribution/salary sacrifice
- SimplyHealth Cash Plan which allows you to claim towards health costs such as dental and optical as well as physiotherapy, chiropody and flu vaccinations
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Long Service award scheme, with additional holiday benefit
- Company Benefits Discount and Rewards Scheme which includes shop discounts, hotel discounts, days out and more
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company Sick Pay
- Enhanced maternity and paternity provision