An exciting career opportunity has arisen for an Installations Planner to join Stannah Installation Division. This role is based in Andover but offers homeworking if business needs allow.
The role as an Installations Planner will involve planning installations and removals of new and reconditioned Stairlift products into Public Sector and Private Market in the UK.
Ideal candidates will be comfortable in managing their own workload, having the ability to plan and prioritise work. Having excellent communication skills, you will be comfortable with interpreting and reporting data able to problem solve and look for continuous improvements, whilst delivering first class customer service.
Responsibilities of an Installations Planner:
- Plan installations and other jobs.
- Contact customers to book in their Stairlift installation.
- Notify customers of the details of all jobs booked.
- Assign jobs to engineers.
- Support Installation/Depot Managers.
- Answer incoming calls and assisting with queries relating to installations and planning.
- Update relevant databases and maintain suitable records.
- Update work methods and general housekeeping as required.
- Fully engage in continuous improvement activities to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of our operations.
- Reviewing relevant KPI’s and identifying ways to consistently achieve business targets and improve performance.
- Carrying out reviews to identify any improvements.
- Good working standard of English and Maths
- IT Computer Skills
- Numeric, oral and written skills
Stannah is a British family owned company, who provide elevators, escalators and moving walkways and manufacture stairlifts and platform lifts, we offer repairs and servicing 24 hours a day 365 days a year. The family is now in their fifth generation and play a hands-on role in running the business, ensuring the family ethos and values are maintained. Our salaries, benefits packages and supportive working environments attract the best people who strive to offer quality and dedication within their work.
We are a company who are pioneers of forward thinking, we never forget that vital to our success are the amazing people who work for us and the commitment we have to our customers. We have carefully selected the following benefits which complement our employees’ lifestyles.
- Competitive Salary, paid on a monthly basis
- Profit Share Bonus Scheme - a proportion of Company earnings shared equally between all employees and paid out at regular intervals
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase an additional 5 days
- Pension Scheme, matched contribution/salary sacrifice
- SimplyHealth Cash Plan which allows you to claim towards health costs such as dental and optical as well as physiotherapy, chiropody and flu vaccinations.
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Long Service award scheme, with additional holiday benefit
- Company Benefits Discount and Rewards Scheme which includes shop discounts, hotel discounts, days out and more
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company Sick Pay
- Enhanced maternity and paternity provision