We have a fantastic new opportunity for a B2B Marketing Manager to join us at Stannah to support our Public Sector marketing strategy.
The B2B Marketing Manager will be responsible for delivering end to end marketing and communications for the Public Sector organisations and dealer partners.
The B2B Marketing Manager role is an ideal career opportunity for individuals who are looking for an exciting marketing role. In the role the successful candidate will work alongside senior leadership to deliver compelling marketing that resonates with the target markets to ultimately drive revenue across the B2B Division.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager who has solid B2B marketing experience, ideally growing Public Sector advocacy.
It is essential that the successful candidate has leadership skills and the ability to motivate and influence a diverse group of stakeholders. It will be key to the role that the Marketing Manager has a dynamic positive ‘can-do’ attitude and a passion for copy.
This is a home based role, the successful candidate will be expected to travel to Andover and other Stannah UK sites when required.
- Work with key stakeholders in the B2B team to develop and implement annual marketing plans
- Work within the B2B team to create and deliver thought provoking and engaging marketing campaigns
- Lead the design, execution, performance and optimisation of our Public Sector digital offering and eCRM activities
- Build relationships with internal colleagues, customers, partners, and key influencers
- Manage memberships, sponsorships and events programmes
- Shaping and create content including presentations at events, videos, case studies and social media
- Work with the B2B leadership team to support with targeting opportunities, market research and bids, tenders
- Manage relationships with external agencies
Minimum Requirements / Qualifications:
- Business related degree is desirable or Marketing qualification
Stannah is a British family owned company, who provide elevators, escalators and moving walkways and manufacture stairlifts and platform lifts, we offer repairs and servicing 24 hours a day 365 days a year. The family is now in their fifth generation and play a hands-on role in running the business, ensuring the family ethos and values are maintained. Our salaries, benefits packages and supportive working environments attract the best people who strive to offer quality and dedication within their work.
We are a company who are pioneers of forward thinking, we never forget that vital to our success are the amazing people who work for us and the commitment we have to our customers. We have carefully selected the following benefits which complement our employees’ lifestyles.
- Competitive Salary, paid on a monthly basis
- Profit Share Bonus Scheme, which is paid to all employees each quarter, based on Group Company profits
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase an additional 5 days
- Pension Scheme, matched contribution/salary sacrifice
- SimplyHealth Cash Plan which allows you to claim towards health costs such as dental and optical as well as physiotherapy, chiropody and flu vaccinations.
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Long Service award scheme, with additional holiday benefit
- Company Benefits Discount and Rewards Scheme which includes shop discounts, hotel discounts, days out and more
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company Sick Pay
- Enhanced maternity and paternity provision
- Private Medical Insurance