Job Role: Inbound Customer Service Advisor
Location: Glasgow, Cuprum House. The safety of our employees is at the heart of everything we do. We have excellent social distancing measure in place to ensure we are not only legally complaint, but also from a wellbeing perspective. We care about our people.
Operational Hours : Monday to Friday 8am – 8pm; Saturday, 9am- 5pm
Contract: Permanent 40 hours/week
Training: 3 weeks, Monday to Friday, 9am - 5.30pm. Full attendance is required.
Who are we? We are the voice of our clients.
We are a global outsourcing Contact Centre with a number of UK sites, all with a reputation for hard work, outstanding results, and for simply being “a great place to work”.
What do we do? We provide fantastic service and great careers.
We interact with customers on behalf of our clients, helping to solve their queries. Basically, looking after them in the way they deserve, the only way! We develop our teams and provide some fantastic opportunities for progression.
What Role is available?
We have an exciting opportunity to start working as part of one of our most prestigious clients. In this role you will provide finance and insurance services to customers across the entire United Kingdom for some of the best global automotive brands.
- Be first line support for all telephone enquiries, responding to all queries in a polite and professional manner
- Consistently put our customers first and build their trust
- Deliver a great service to all customers on every call
- Using what you have learned in training to offer customers the best solution
- Build a relationship with customers to make sure you fully understand their wants and needs
- Following all the rules and processes associated with the business
What Skills & Experience is required?
- Strong Customer Experience focus essential with a determination to resolve Customer queries first time
- Full PC literacy essential, including Microsoft Office products
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- A keenness to work to targets and give the best quality of service to customers
- Able to work on your own as well as within the team
- An eager to learn, “can-do” attitude
What does an average day look like? Now there’s a question!
- A typical day will see you working up to 9hrs per day in a lively & vibrant contact centre environment.
- You will start your day signing into your systems to make sure you are ready to take your first call of the day.
- You will talk to a variety of customers with different needs. Some may want a quick update or to provide further information, others may be frustrated and may want to challenge the process.
- Some days will be quiet with rest periods between calls, and other days could be busy with everyone wanting your help at once.
What do we need from you? People skills and confidence in your PC skills!
- A “passion” for people, with the ability to see beneath the surface, treating everyone with respect and professionalism at all times.
- An” empathetic” approach, with the ability to identify and share the feelings of others.
- A “want” to deliver a value-added service with the highest regards for quality, to maintain life-long, valuable relationships with our customers, at every interaction.
- A “can do” attitude that sees you striving for results, achieving positive outcomes at every possible opportunity, in an environment where Every Interaction Matters.
- A good attitude and the ability to interact with lots of different people.
- The ability to handle challenging calls with resilience and determination.
- PC skills such as navigating between systems and switching between different applications.
- What will we give you? Well there’s plenty, where do we start?
- Paid classroom-based training and further weeks in a dedicated area that we call “Nesting”. This is where the action happens, and where you take your first live calls. This is also where the nerves kick in, and mistakes may happen, but don’t worry, we expect that. We make it our responsibility to look after you with full support from experienced members of the team on hand to help.
- The chance to showcase your skills and fast track your career through our internal progression path.
Anything else that we have to offer? Always, and just to name a few.
- Cineworld tickets - Up to 55% off
- Virgin Trains - 20% off
- Virgin Experience Days – 20% off
- 25% off O2 and 20% of EE Mobile Contracts
- Sony – 20% off Mobile Phones
- Ray-Ban – 20% off
- £900 Refer & Earn Scheme