Customer Service Advisor – Full Time
This role will require advisors to work on site in Bangor, Co. Down
Salary: £9.50 per hour
Training Hours: Mon – Fri 9am – 5.30pm
Working Hours: 37.5hrs per week (5 days per week)
Weekdays: Flexibility is required Monday – Friday between 8am – 6pm (No Bank Holidays)
Weekends: No weekends
Who are we?
Teleperformance is the Worldwide leader in multichannel customer experience management.
We work on behalf of prominent brands throughout the globe to deliver great customer service and solutions on their behalf. We’ve been doing this since 1978, and every year we interact with more than 35% of the world population. Our philosophy is transforming passion into Excellence!
Our callers want to talk to people with personality. People who’ll listen, ask the right questions and offer the solutions that leave them smiling. That’s why we’ll encourage you to be yourself in our fast-moving, fast-growing business. In this role you will be working on behalf of our CSCS client (Construction Skills Certification Scheme).
CSCS cards provide proof that individuals working on construction sites have the appropriate training and qualifications for the job they do on site. By ensuring the workforce are appropriately qualified the card plays its part in improving standards and safety on UK construction sites.
You will provide excellent customer service when assisting with a variety of customer enquiries and support customers via Inbound call handling for General enquiries and to support customers through the Online CSCS Card application process. As such, we’re looking for people with a customer-focused attitude, active listening, effective questioning skills, and a strong product knowledge.
This is an inbound role and you will be the first point of contact for people looking for positive and effective solutions.
What do we need from you?
· A good attitude and the ability to interact with lots of different people.
· Confident in holding great conversations in a professional capacity via voice and email interactions.
· Resilience, and a dedicated approach to providing service excellence in a fast paced, target driven environment.
· Competent PC user, using multiple systems, Word and Excel
· Flexibility, great attendance and good time keeping to make sure you are available for our customers.
What can we offer you? Progression.
We have many opportunities for growth and promotion at Teleperformance. We dedicate 1000’s of hours of training every year to help our staff develop their skillset and move into new roles.
96% of our staff in roles such as management, operational support, IT and recruitment have progressed from within the business. Benefits
What can we offer you? Benefits.
As well as working from one of our state of the art contact centre’s we have an amazing benefits package that is tailored to meet the varied needs and preferences of our diverse employees
· Free access to our Lifestyle Benefits programme – featuring discounts, special offers and exclusive employee deals from many retailer partners
· Free access to our Employee Assistance programme – 24/7/365
· Free access to our Zest Interactive Health & Wellbeing Hub
· Life Assurance Cover and Pension Scheme
· Sports & Social Clubs
· Length of Service rewards
· Refer & Earn Scheme – earn up to £900 for referring a friend to work for TP! And £300 for your friend too!
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: From £9.50 per hour