Role: Customer Care Expert
Salary: £9.50 per hour (£19,760 per annum)
Hours: 40 per week
Shifts: Fully flexible, Monday to Friday 8am-6pm and every second Saturday 8am-2pm
Start Date: Various start dates throughout October, November & December
Teleperformance are currently recruiting for Customer Care Experts to deliver an exceptional service to the customers of a leading energy supplier. This is a great opportunity to represent a leading company, with an exceptional reputation in their industry.
As a Customer Service Advisor you will provide an industry leading experience to customers, delivering moments that matter at every point of contact. You will play a pivotal role in retaining and building upon our existing customer base, by delivering a first contact resolution and acting as a brand ambassador at all times.
This role is office based on-site at our Manchester Contact Centre
To be considered, you will have:
- Strong verbal and written skills with the ability to show attention to detail
- Ability to establish collaborative customer relationships in a fast-paced environment
- A good attitude and the ability to interact with lots of different people.
- Professional and friendly telephone manner
- Customer Service experience
- Experience of working in a target driven environment
- PC skills, and the ability to navigate multiple systems competently, with ease.
- A good consistent typing speed
- The ability to take ownership of situations with positivity, resilience, and a dedicated approach to providing service excellence.
What’s in it for you?
- Comprehensive and detailed training and induction period to assist you in your new role with all of the information & knowledge you’ll need to succeed.
- Family feel and engaging working environment
28 days annual leave, increasing to 30 days following your 1-year service anniversary
- Free access to our Lifestyle Benefits programme – featuring discounts, special offers and exclusive employee deals from many retailer partners
- Free access to our Employee Assistance programme – 24/7/365
- Sports & Social Clubs
- Length of Service rewards
- Refer and Earn Scheme
- Internal development opportunities – we like to promote from within
- Modern working environment
Click on Apply for Job and our recruitment team will be in contact with you to discuss your application. Offers are subject to satisfactory BPSS check including Adverse Financial Check, Criminal Background Check and employment history.
With a team of over 300,000 employees, serving in over 80 countries worldwide, Teleperformance are the worldwide leader in outsourced omnichannel customer experience management. We are experts in people interactions and this gives us the edge in delivering a superior customer experience in every contact.