Corporate Client Executive Teleperformance
Contract: Fulltime Permanent 37.5/40hr Contracts
Start Date: 25/10/2021
Hours of Work: Rotational shifts 9am – 6pm (Mon – Fri)
Training: 2-3 weeks training
Closing Date for applications: Monday 29th June
COVID-19: Candidates will train and work from home during the Covid-19 crisis and then return to Contact centre.
Salary: 18k – 20k DOE
Teleperformance, in an exciting partnership with a global telecommunications company, have a fantastic opportunity for a driven and experienced Client Executive who shares our passion for customer excellence. As the #1 Outsource Contact Centre globally we are working with our prestigious client that is well recognised as a global telecommunications company. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast paced contact centre operation where you will be rewarded for your commitment through personal development and career opportunities.
The successful team member will communicate with our client’s customers via the telephone, chat or email to help them successfully navigate challenges and issues with their account.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the interface between the client and the business ensuring the profitable delivery of an excellent customer experience. The role will involve the successful candidate building strong working relationships with their chosen Clients and Corporate Account Managers. The role will require you to be the first point of contact for all customers. Furthermore, you will be responsible for providing insights into customer’s accounts as well as suggesting enhancements that could be made. Occasional customer meetings may take place on the site of the customer.
Customers are everything to us. You will be a role model to our people and ensure they leave every customer smiling, knowing that we are here for them if ever they need help.
- Ability to operate effectively in a fast paced environment with constantly changing priorities.
- Customer focused attitude in daily interactions.
- Daily communication with your customer base via call and email
- Complete necessary admin within your account base on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Providing weekly/monthly reporting to your customer base and providing analysis to enhance service.
- Liaise with other departments within the business to ensure full resolution and ownership for your customers.
- Work in partnership with our client to deliver the best overall experience for your customer.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous Service Management experience is essential.
- Educated to A-Level standard or equivalent or Experience in working with clients in a Business to Business environment
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport and trust with clients and colleagues.
- The ability to understand and communicate client requirements with a clear, positive and customer-focused message
- Excellent time management skills
- A good understanding of call center operations and how to utilize these to deliver client expectations
- Flexibility to adapt to and manage changing and unexpected situations
- Strong Negotiation Skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a target/deadline driven environment, as well as have the ability to manage heavy workloads.
- An understanding and knowledge of the telecoms market and its competitors or similar, along with an understanding of major competitors.
To Work from Home:
- You need to have router with broadband connection in your home. A minimum Download speed of 10Mbps and Upload speed of 4Mbps
- Need to have the ability to work from home in a private room
- If successful, will complete training via conferencing
- Equipment will be supplied while working from home
- Have the ability to return to the Contact Centre when crisis ends
- Genuine career progression opportunities through our internal development programmes
- Performance recognition schemes
- 28 days’ holiday inclusive of bank holidays, rising to 30 from year 2
- Sports & Social Scheme
- Free on-site car parking
- On-site canteen with a great variety of food and & drinks
- Pure Gym – Discounted membership
Background Check Requirements:
- 3 years referencing history
Where do you sign up? Advert Closing Date To apply, please click ‘apply now’ or alternatively send your cv to RR-Newry@teleperformance.co.uk before Monday 29th June 2020