Customer Service Advisor – Part Time
This role will require advisors to work on site in Bangor, Co. Down
Salary: £8.91 per hour
Training Hours: Mon – Fri 5pm – 11pm & Sun 9am – 5.30pm (6-day training week)
Working Hours: 22.5hrs or 27.5hrs contract
22.5hrs 3 x 5hr shifts (Mon – Fri) & 1 x 7.5hr shift (Sat or Sun)
27.5hrs 4 x 5hr shifts (Mon – Fri) & 1 x 7.5hr shift (Sat or Sun)
Weekdays: Flexible between Mon – Thurs 5pm– 11pm, Fri 4pm – 11pm
Weekends: Flexible Sat & Sun 7am – 11pm
Who are we?
Teleperformance is the Worldwide leader in multichannel customer experience management.
We work on behalf of prominent brands throughout the globe to deliver great customer service and solutions on their behalf. We’ve been doing this since 1978, and every year we interact with more than 35% of the world population. Our philosophy is transforming passion into Excellence!
Our callers want to talk to people with personality. People who’ll listen, ask the right questions and offer the solutions that leave them smiling. That’s why we’ll encourage you to be yourself in our fast-moving, fast-growing business. In this role you will be working as part of our Bureau Shared Services team. The Bureau team specialise in handling calls across a range of client solutions and contingency services.
Initially this role will involve working on behalf of a leading Energy provider. We handle Inbound calls from Pre Payment meter customers that are off supply for gas or electric, examples of this would be that their meter is faulty, their key isn’t working to top up the meter, they have run of credit and have no money to top up etc.
As an advisor we would support the customer to try and get them back on supply, if an engineer is required to resolve their meter issue we make an Outbound call to the engineers to book an appointment for them to visit the property to resolve the meter issue.
You will provide excellent customer service when assisting with a variety of customer enquiries and support customers via Inbound call handling. As such, we’re looking for people with a customer-focused attitude, active listening, effective questioning skills, and a strong product knowledge.
This is an inbound role and you will be the first point of contact for people looking for positive and effective solutions.
What do we need from you?
· A good attitude and the ability to interact with lots of different people.
· Confident in holding great conversations in a professional capacity via voice and email interactions.
· Resilience, and a dedicated approach to providing service excellence in a fast paced, target driven environment.
· Competent PC user, using multiple systems, Word and Excel
· Flexibility, great attendance and good time keeping to make sure you are available for our customers.
What can we offer you? Progression.
We have many opportunities for growth and promotion at Teleperformance. We dedicate 1000’s of hours of training every year to help our staff develop their skillset and move into new roles.
96% of our staff in roles such as management, operational support, IT and recruitment have progressed from within the business. Benefits
What can we offer you? Benefits.
As well as working from one of our state of the art contact centre’s we have an amazing benefits package that is tailored to meet the varied needs and preferences of our diverse employees
· Free access to our Lifestyle Benefits programme – featuring discounts, special offers and exclusive employee deals from many retailer partners
· Free access to our Employee Assistance programme – 24/7/365
· Free access to our Zest Interactive Health & Wellbeing Hub
· Life Assurance Cover and Pension Scheme
· Sports & Social Clubs
· Length of Service rewards
· Refer & Earn Scheme – earn up to £900 for referring a friend to work for TP! And £300 for your friend too!
Job Type: Part Time
Salary: From £8.91 per hour