Full Time Shifts - Monday-Friday 9am - 5pm
Training - 2 weeks, Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
Start Date – 19th August 2019
Teleperformance is currently hiring on a permanent contract to work for a reputed client working with travel insurance products. In this exciting new role you will be responsible for customer service, maximising all retention opportunities, conducting medical screening, and advise the applicable policy terms of each contract. You will take personal ownership for the quality of the work which is allocated, ensuring the quality of call handling is in accordance to regulatory requirements and to the client’s requirements. The role will require a certain level of travel insurance knowledge and a calm, polite and assured telephone manner. You will handle inbound customer service calls regarding general queries and payment calls. The role is very process driven and in line with various policies and procedures that we are governed by. This involves a great deal of data capture therefore attention to details is essential. Working as part of a team you will work in a busy fast paced environment, be proactive and have a resolutions driven approach.
Our callers want to talk to people with personality. People who’ll listen, ask the right questions and offer the solutions that leave them smiling. That’s why we’ll encourage you to be yourself in our fast-moving, fast-growing business.
We have a wide range of customer service advisor roles available. We need great people with customer service experience and good computer skills to fill them. Bring your experience and enthusiasm and you’ll have the chance to support some of the world’s leading brands.
Comprehensive training, opportunities to progress, recognition schemes and discounts on top retail brands are just a few of the benefits on offer.
For contact centre roles with the human touch, apply today and find out about the things that make Teleperformance a great place to work.
What are we looking for?
- Previous customer service experience is vital, but we’re very open-minded about the industry sector in which you’ve gained this. It could be retail, hospitality, catering, health or social care. The important thing is that you’ve learnt to put the customer at the heart of everything you do. Confident, clear, professional and courteous telephone manner – able to put people at their ease.
- A naturally empathic and compassionate nature – we value life experience as highly as technical skills.
- An enquiring mind, able to gather the facts with relevant questions whilst using initiative.
- PC literate – a reasonable level of PC skills is required, although we will obviously teach you how to use our insurance-specific software packages as part of your training programme.
- Ability to effectively manage your own workload and prioritise effectively, whilst maintaining an excellent level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Enthusiastic team player.
- Good level of literacy and numeracy
Who are we?
Teleperformance is the Worldwide leader in multichannel customer experience management. We work on behalf of prominent brands throughout the globe to deliver great customer service and solutions on their behalf. We’ve been doing this since 1978, and every year we interact with more than 35% of the world population. Our philosophy is transforming passion into Excellence!
At Teleperformance we encourage our people to learn, work and grow within the business. For example, we offer courses and academies to support career progression. A large proportion of our managers, trainers and other key team members started with us as advisors. If you’re looking for a career this could be a great opportunity to get you started.
You can follow us on:
AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY