Start Date: 14th October 2019
Training: 2 weeks, 9am-6pm
Hours: 40 hours per week Full flexibility between 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday & Saurdays between 9am-5pm.
Salary: £17,264 (Potential to increase to £18,720 as a Senior Advisor)
Is this role right for you?
- Do you have a passion for helping others solve complex problems?
- Do you enjoy working with technology, including, smart phones, tablets and lap tops, alongside delivering a first-class customer experience?
- Would you love being part of a highly engaged and compassionate team that represents one of the world’s leading technology brands?
If you can answer ‘YES’ to these questions, then we’d love to hear from you!
As a member of our Team at Teleperformance, you will play a key role creating a unique customer experience for Huawei customers. You will become a specialist in effectively resolving incidents and queries. Our technical team ensures our customers continued success and is at the forefront of creating an amazing customer experience.
Our callers want to talk to people with personality. People who’ll listen, ask the right questions and patiently offer the solutions that leave them smiling. Bring your experience and enthusiasm and you’ll have the chance to support one of the world’s leading technology brands.
- Resolve technical and support inquiries with speed and precision
- Delight customers by providing timely, accurate and expert advice
- Deliver a service where patience, empathy and building rapport are central
- Record, track, and effectively resolve incidents and queries
- Create clear notes on customers’ accounts with relevant details
- Comply with the company’s policies and practices
- Update your knowledge through the associated guidelines and procedures
- Manage databases, tools, applications and operating systems
- Strive to achieve first call resolution
We believe in building a team with the right drive and passion for the product. That’s why we need you to be interested in electronic products and/or smart phones! If we work with the things we enjoy, then work should be a pleasurable place to be.
We are looking for the following skills and attributes:
Desired Education, Skills and Experience:
- Strong Verbal and written skills with the ability to show attention to detail
- Problem solving and strong communications skills
- Professional and friendly telephone manner
- Passionate about technology and the internet, with a desire to learn and develop
- Customer Service experience
- Contact Centre experience and/or educated to GCSE level
- Proven experience of working with computers and achieving targets
- High levels of resilience and patience when dealing with difficult situations or customers who may find it hard to understand what your explaining
- A good consistent typing speed
- Take ownership of situations with positivity and a can-do attitude
- Able to work within a fast paced, engaging environment
All agents for our Huawei campaign join us to initially take voice calls. Throughout training we keep an eye out for individuals with excellent technical skills or complaint handling capabilities Opportunities are available to quickly progress to Senior Advisor in either a more technical role or a complaint handling position following training. Our Senior Advisors earn £18,720 per year working 40 hours a week.
What we offer
- Comprehensive initial training.
- Recognition schemes
- On-going coaching and development and genuine opportunities to develop your career with the company’s management programmes
- Discounts on top retail brands
- 28 days’ holiday inclusive of bank holidays, rising to 30 from year 2
- Pension Scheme
- Sports & Social Scheme
- Refer a friend and Earn scheme – Up to £900 for each individual referred
- Discounted holidays, flights and hotels
- Discounted utility bills
- Discounted cinema tickets
You can follow us on: