Customer Service Advisor
Start Date: 06th January 2020
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week. Candidates need to be flexible between the hours of 8am to 8:30pm Monday to Friday and 8am to 6:30pm on Sat.
Training: Three weeks training, Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm.
Salary: Up to £17,076.80
Is this role right for you?
- Do you have a passion for helping others to solve complex problems?
- Do you have the ability to deliver a first-class customer experience?
- Would you enjoy being part of a highly engaged and compassionate team that represents one of the world’s leading energy providers?
If you can answer ‘YES’ to these questions, then we’d love to hear from you!
As a member of our Team at Teleperformance, you will play a key role creating a unique customer experience for our client. You will become a specialist in effectively resolving incidents and queries. You will become part of a team that ensures our customers continued success and will be at the forefront of creating an amazing customer experience.
Our callers want to talk to people with personality. People who’ll listen, ask the right questions and patiently offer solutions that leave them smiling. Bring your experience and enthusiasm and you’ll have the chance to support one of the world’s leading Energy Providers.
- Resolve customer inquiries with speed and precision
- Assist customers with billing and tariff queries
- Delight customers by providing timely, accurate and expert advice
- Deliver a service where patience, empathy and building rapport are central
- Record, track, and effectively resolve incidents and queries
- Create clear notes on customers’ accounts with relevant details
- Comply with company’s policies and practices
- Update your knowledge through the associated guidelines and procedures
- Manage databases, tools, applications and operating systems
- Strive to achieve first call resolution
We believe in building a team with the right drive and passion for products and customer service. That’s why we need you to be interested in providing information and advice to customers relating to energy products and services. If we work with the things we enjoy, then work should be a pleasurable place to be.
We are looking for the following skills and attributes:
Desired Education, Skills and Experience:
- Strong Verbal and written skills with the ability to show attention to detail
- Problem solving and strong communications skills
- Professional and friendly telephone manner
- Customer Service experience
- A good consistent typing speed
- Take ownership of situations with positivity and a can-do attitude
- Able to work within a fast paced, engaging environment
Regular opportunities are available for progression and are open for all to apply.
Who are we?
Teleperformance is the Worldwide leader in multichannel customer experience management. We work on behalf of prominent brands throughout the globe to deliver great customer service and solutions on their behalf. We’ve been doing this since 1978, and every year we interact with more than 35% of the world population. We are in 80 countries, serving 170+ markets, employing 300,000 interaction experts worldwide, speaking 265 languages and dialects.
We are experts in people interactions, and this gives us the edge in delivering superior customer experience in every contact. We constantly invest in research and development and get a deeper understanding of customer’s thoughts, behaviours and needs, across different countries, industries, channels, and generations. Our knowledge, technology, and market expertise, built through years of experience, allow us to successfully provide unique interactions all over the world.
What we offer
- Comprehensive initial training.
- Employee recognition schemes
- On-going coaching and development and genuine opportunities to develop your career with the company’s management programmes
- Discounts on top retail brands
- 28 days’ holiday inclusive of bank holidays, rising to 30 from year 2
- Pension Scheme
- Sports & Social Scheme
- Refer a friend scheme – Up to £900 for each individual referred
- Employee benefits programme which includes discounted holidays, flights and hotels, discounted utility bills and discounted cinema tickets.
You can follow us on: