NHS-Blood and Transplant Outbound Customer Service Advisor
Start Date: 3rd February 2020
Training Duration: 11 days
Shifts: Monday to Friday 11.30am – 8.30pm
Salary: up to £16009.50
What role is available? Outbound Customer Service Advisor
Every year the NHSBT collects, tests processes and issues blood donations that depend entirely on voluntary donations from the general public. The role will involve making courtesy calls to members of the public regarding blood donations, booking appointments for blood donation sessions, answering various medical queries and updating personal information as and when requested.
Who are we? We are the voice of our clients.
We are a global outsourcing customer management company with over 300,000 colleagues around the world in over 80 countries. Here in the UK, we have 19 sites, and over 7000 staff.
We have a reputation for hard work, outstanding results, and for simply being “a great place to work”.
What’s not to love!
What do we do? We provide fantastic service and great careers.
We interact with customers on behalf of our clients, helping to solve their queries. We make it our mission to look after customers in the way they need.
We offer a multi-channel approach, meaning we support in various ways, such as telephone, email, and web chat, through to white mail and social media interactions.
We invest in our teams and provide some fantastic opportunities for progression.
If you want to develop yourself and expand your career, our award winning training programmes and exceptional training teams are on hand to help to make this happen.
What do we need from you?
A “passion” for people, with the ability to see beneath the surface, treating everyone with respect and professionalism at all times.
An” empathetic” approach, with the ability to identify and share the feelings of others.
A “want” to deliver a value-added service with the highest regards for quality, to maintain life-long, valuable relationships with our customers, at every interaction.
A “can do” attitude that sees you striving for results, achieving positive outcomes at every possible opportunity, in an environment where Every Interaction Matters.
What else do we need from you?
- A good attitude and the ability to interact with lots of different people.
- Resilience, and a dedicated approach to providing service excellence.
- Computer skills, and the ability to navigate multiple systems with ease.
- Flexibility, great attendance and good time keeping to make sure you are available for our customers.
Anything else that we have to offer? We have an amazing benefits package tailored to meet the varied needs and preferences of our diverse employees – here is a selection of what is available:
- 28 days holiday, increasing to 30 days following your 1-year service anniversary
- Free access to our Lifestyle Benefits programme – featuring discounts, special offers and exclusive employee deals from many retailer partners
- Free access to our Employee Assistance programme – 24/7/365
- Free access to our Zest Interactive Health & Wellbeing Hub
- Life Assurance Cover
- Pension Scheme
- Sports & Social Club
- Length of Service rewards
- Career Path Development
- Refer & Earn Scheme – earn up to £900 for referring a friend to work for TP! And £300 for your friend too!