Customer Service Advisor
Location: Cuprum House (Glasgow City Centre)
Start Date: 20/04/2020
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Shifts: Between 8.30am – 6pm Monday to Friday only!
Training: Two weeks in duration, Monday to Friday, 9am - 5.30pm
Salary: £16,100.00 per annum
Is this role right for you?
- Do you have a passion for helping others?
- Would you enjoy working for a prestigious financial services provider?
- Would you love being part of a highly engaged and compassionate team?
If you can answer ‘YES’ to these questions, then we’d love to hear from you!
As a member of our Team at Teleperformance, you will play a key role creating a unique customer experience. You will become a specialist in effectively resolving customer queries including making and amending payments, updating customer’s details, taking card payments and answering general finance questions.
Our callers want to talk to people with personality. People who’ll listen, ask the right questions and patiently offer the solutions that leave them smiling. Bring your experience and enthusiasm and you’ll have the chance to support one of the UK’s leading financial services provider.
What do we need from you?
- A “passion” for people, with the ability to see beneath the surface, treating everyone with respect and professionalism at all times.
- An” empathetic” approach, with the ability to identify and share the feelings of others.
- A “want” to deliver a value-added service with the highest regards for quality, to maintain life-long, valuable relationships with our customers, at every interaction.
- A “can do” attitude that sees you striving for results, achieving positive outcomes at every possible opportunity, in an environment where Each Interaction Matters.
Who are we?
Teleperformance is the Worldwide leader in multichannel customer experience management. We work on behalf of prominent brands throughout the globe to deliver great customer service and solutions on their behalf. We’ve been doing this since 1978, and every year we interact with more than 35% of the world population.
We are experts in people interactions, and this gives us the edge in delivering superior customer experience in every contact.
We constantly invest in research and development and get a deeper understanding of customer’s thoughts, behaviours and needs, across different countries, industries, channels, and generations. Our knowledge, technology, and market expertise, built through years of experience, allow us to successfully provide unique interactions all over the world.
What we offer
- Comprehensive initial training.
- Recognition schemes
- On-going coaching and development and genuine opportunities to develop your career with the company’s management programmes
- Discounts on top retail brands
- 28 days’ holiday inclusive of bank holidays, rising to 30 from year 2
- Pension Scheme
- Sports & Social Scheme
- Refer a friend and Earn scheme – Up to £900 for each individual referred
- Discounted holidays, flights and hotels
- Discounted utility bills
- Discounted cinema tickets
You can follow us on: