Shifts - 5/7 days between 8am – Midnight Monday - Sunday. Full flexibility required
Training - 5 days, Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
Start Date – 30/03/2020
Who are we? We are the voice of our clients.
We are a global outsourcing customer management company with over 300,000 colleagues around the world in over 80 countries. Here in the UK, we have 19 sites, and over 7000 staff.
We have a reputation for hard work, outstanding results, and for simply being “a great place to work”.
What’s not to love!
What do we do? We provide fantastic service and great careers.
We interact with customers on behalf of our clients, helping to solve their queries. We make it our mission to look after customers in the way they need.
We offer a multi-channel approach, meaning we support in various ways, such as telephone, email, and web chat, through to white mail and social media interactions.
We invest in our teams and provide some fantastic opportunities for progression.
What role is available? Customer Service Advisor - ASOS
As a member of our team you will play a key role creating a unique customer experience for ASOS customers. You will become a specialist in effectively resolving customer queries via phone, web chat, social media or email. You will create an amazing customer experience at every interaction.
Our callers want to talk to people with personality. People who’ll listen, ask the right questions and patiently offer the solutions that leave them smiling.
What does an average day look like? Now there’s a Great question!
- A typical day will see you working in a lively & vibrant environment.
- You will start your day signing into your systems, making sure you are ready for the day ahead.
- From this point, your day will vary, as we like to keep it fresh. You could be assisting customers who would like help with an existing order, or perhaps they have a query regarding an order they would like to make, but have questions around sizing, certain colours, quality etc.
- You may handle emails from customers who would like to discuss the returns policy, or query delivery dates and times, either way, you will be their first point of contact and resolve in a professional, polite and super friendly way at all times.
- You may deal with inbound calls, or perhaps chat via social media, but either way you will offer service excellence at every opportunity.
What do we need from you?
A “passion” for people, with the ability to see beneath the surface, treating everyone with respect and professionalism at all times.
An” empathetic” approach, with the ability to identify and share the feelings of others.
A “want” to deliver a value-added service with the highest regards for quality, to maintain life-long, valuable relationships with our customers, at every interaction.
A “can do” attitude that sees you striving for results, achieving positive outcomes at every possible opportunity, in an environment where Each Interaction Matters.
What else do we need from you?
- A good attitude and the ability to interact with lots of different people using various methods of communication.
- Confident in holding great conversations in a professional capacity via voice, email and social media interactions.
- Resilience, and a dedicated approach to providing service excellence in a fast paced, target driven environment.
- Competent PC user, using multiple systems, Word and Excel and multiple social media chat at one given time.
- Flexibility, great attendance and good time keeping to make sure you are available for our customers.
- As part of your benefits package you’ll receive a generous ASOS staff discount of 25% which you’ll be eligible to receive following successful completion of your probation period.
You can follow us on: