Location: Renfrew Street (Glasgow City Centre)
Start Date: 10/08/20
Hours: 40 hours per week
Shifts: Full flexibility required between 8am - 8pm Monday - Friday, plus rotational weekends of 9am - 5pm Saturday and 10am - 2pm Sunday, with time off during the week to compensate for any weekend work
Training: 2 weeks, Monday to Friday, 9am - 5.30pm. Full attendance is required.
Salary: Up to £18,137.60 per annum + bonus!
Requirements: Disclosure Scotland and Credit Check (We are only looking for outstanding CCJs, Trust Deeds and Bankruptcy, however we are able to work with applicants who are currently on a payment plan, and making regular payments)
Who are we?
Teleperformance is the Worldwide leader in multichannel customer experience management. We work on behalf of prominent brands throughout the globe to deliver great customer service and solutions on their behalf. We’ve been doing this since 1978, and every year we interact with more than 35% of the world population.
We are experts in people interactions, and this gives us the edge in delivering superior customer experience in every contact.
We constantly invest in research and development and get a deeper understanding of customer’s thoughts, behaviours and needs, across different countries, industries, channels, and generations. Our knowledge, technology, and market expertise, built through years of experience, allow us to successfully provide unique interactions all over the world.
What do we do? We provide fantastic service and great careers.
- We interact with customers on behalf of our clients, helping to solve their queries. Basically looking after them in the way they deserve, the only way!
- We do this by telephone, email, web chat and social media interactions.
- We develop our teams and provide some fantastic opportunities for progression. If you want a career, you can make it happen.
As a member of our Team at Teleperformance, you will play a key role creating a unique customer experience. You will become a specialist in effectively resolving customer queries such as amending and updating car insurance policies, discussing additional cover options and working with customers on first call resolution basis.
Our callers want to talk to people with personality. People who’ll listen, ask the right questions and patiently offer the solutions that leave them smiling. Bring your experience and enthusiasm and you’ll have the chance to support one of the UK’s leading motor insurance provider.
What do we need from you? People skills and confidence in your PC skills!
- A good attitude and the ability to interact with lots of different people.
- Computer skills, and the ability to navigate with ease.
- Flexibility, great attendance and good time keeping to make sure your available for our customers.
What we offer
- Comprehensive initial training
- Recognition schemes
- Ongoing coaching and development and genuine opportunities to develop your career with the company’s management programmes
- Discounts on top retail brands
- 28 days’ holiday inclusive of bank holidays, raising to 30 from year 2
- Pension scheme
- Sports & social scheme
- Refer a friend and earn scheme – up to £900 for each individual referred
- Discounted holidays, flights and hotels
- Discounted utility bills
- Discounted cinema tickets
Where do you sign up? Right here!
Call and chat to our recruitment team, who can answer your questions, book a telephone interview, and check out your skills. 0800 100 180
You can follow us on: