Teleperformance is a worldwide leader in multichannel customer experience management. We are experts in the call centre services industry and add value to our client’s service by delivering great customer service and solutions on their behalf. We’ve been providing superior customer care for leading brands throughout the world since 1978 and every year we interact with more than 35% of the world’s population.
Customer Service Advisor
Start Date: 17th August 2020
Salary: £18,135 per annum + bonuses
Site: Spectrum House, Central Bristol
Shifts: 37.5 hours per week. Full flexibility between 8am – 8pm Monday to Friday, Saturday and Sunday 8am – 6pm.
Training Duration: 4 weeks, Monday to Friday 9am – 5:30pm
Contract: Permanent. While this role will initially be home based working, this is not a permanent arrangement. Applicants must be able to commit to working in Bristol on site full-time in the long term.
Is this role right for you?
- Do you have a passion for helping people and providing excellent customer service?
- Do you have great communication skills and can deliver a first-class customer experience by phone or email?
- Would you love being part of a highly engaged and compassionate team working on behalf of an international newspaper?
If you can answer ‘YES’ to these questions, then we’d love to hear from you!
We are a global outsourcing customer management company with over 300,000 colleagues around the world in over 80 countries. Here in the UK, we have 19 sites, and over 7000 staff.
We have a reputation for hard work, outstanding results, and for simply being “a great place to work”. What’s not to love!
As a member of our growing Team at Teleperformance, you will be the first point of contact to assist customers with their online subscription enquiries and account management. You will play a key role in providing information and support to a global customer base and creating a unique customer experience through both an inbound calling line and responding to emails.
Our callers want to talk to people with personality. People who’ll listen, ask the right questions and patiently offer the solutions that leave them smiling. You will be customer focused with a proactive approach, have good technological skills (both on PCs and in using mobile applications) and ideally have previous customer service experience. You will be self-motivated and display an abundance of enthusiasm, positivity, and resilience.
What do we do? We provide fantastic service and great careers
We interact with customers on behalf of our clients, helping to solve their queries. We make it our mission to look after customers in the way they need.
We offer a multi-channel approach, meaning we support in various ways, such as telephone, email, and web chat, through to white mail and social media interactions.
We invest in our teams and provide some fantastic opportunities for progression.
If you want to develop yourself and expand your career, our award winning training programmes and exceptional training teams are on hand to help to make this happen.
What does an average day look like? Now there’s a Great question!
- A typical day will see you working in a lively & vibrant environment.
- You will start your day signing into your systems, making sure you are ready for the day ahead.
- You will engage with a variety of customers who have questions regarding their online subscription.
- You will troubleshoot/problem solve, and through effective questioning and active listening look to resolve issues such as subscriptions, payments and online accounts.
- This could mean tweaking a package slightly or perhaps a complete overhaul, but either way you will work closely with your customer to agree on something suitable.
- Working in a fast paced targeted environment you will strive to achieve, always looking to maximise opportunities, on your “A” game at all times.
- With an hour of rest time (made up of 30 minutes for lunch and 2 x 15 minute breaks) you will always have time to catch up with friends, get something to eat in the town centre, or perhaps grab some fresh air and go for a walk.
What do we need from you?
A “passion” for people, with the ability to see beneath the surface, treating everyone with respect and professionalism at all times.
An” empathetic” approach, with the ability to identify and share the feelings of others.
A “want” to deliver a value-added service with the highest regards for quality, to maintain life-long, valuable relationships with our customers, at every interaction.
A “can do” attitude that sees you striving for results, achieving positive outcomes at every possible opportunity, in an environment where Each Interaction Matters.
What else do we need from you?
We are looking for the following skills and attributes:
- Strong verbal and written skills with the ability to show attention to detail
- Ability to establish collaborative customer relationships in a fast-paced environment.
- A good attitude and the ability to interact with lots of different people.
- Professional and friendly telephone manner
- Customer Service experience
- Experience of working in a target driven environment to a high standard.
- PC skills, and the ability to navigate multiple systems competently, with ease.
- A good consistent typing speed
- Take ownership of situations with positivity, resilience, and a dedicated approach to providing service excellence.
- Able to work within a fast paced, engaging environment
What will we give you? Well there’s plenty, where do we start?
Two weeks classroom based training (paid of course) followed by two further weeks in our graduation bay. This is where the action happens, and where you take your first live calls. This is also where the nerves kick in, and mistakes may happen, but don’t worry, we expect that. We make it our responsibility to look after you with full support from experienced members of the team on hand to help.
The chance to showcase your skills and fast track your career through our internal progression path.
Anything else that we have to offer?
We have an amazing benefits package tailored to meet the varied needs and preferences of our diverse employees – here is a selection of what is available:
28 days holiday, increasing to 30 days following your 1-year service anniversary
Free access to our Lifestyle Benefits programme – featuring discounts, special offers and exclusive employee deals from many retailer partners
Free access to our Employee Assistance programme – 24/7/365
Free access to our Zest Interactive Health & Wellbeing Hub
Life Assurance Cover & Pension Scheme
Sports & Social Clubs
Length of Service rewards & Career Path Development
Refer & Earn Scheme – earn up to £900 for referring a friend to work for TP! And £300 for your friend too!
Where do you sign up? Right here!
Call and chat to one of the telephone team in Gateshead, who will answer your questions, book a telephone interview, and check out your skills. 0800 100 180