Customer Service Agent - Virgin Media
Start Date: 7th September 2020
Salary: Up to £18,137.60 age specific
Hours: Full time, 40 per week
Shifts: Full flexibility between 8am – 9pm Monday to Sunday
Probity: DBS check, cost covered by Teleperformance.
Training Duration: 3 weeks, Monday to Friday 9am – 6pm
Would you like to be part of something great?
Teleperformance have recently partnered with Virgin Media and we are currently recruiting for Customer Service Advisors to deliver an exceptional service to Virgin Media Customers.
Joining our team will allow you to contribute from initial set up, through to successful launch, and ongoing delivery of service excellence. The opportunity to represent Virgin Media, with an exceptional reputation in their industry, and serve their customers to the highest standards?
If this sounds interesting, and you have a passion for helping people, the ability to provide a positive customer journey, and can make the sun shine regardless of the problem, then we want to hear from you.
What are we looking for?
We are looking to build a team of Customer Service Agents to provide a brilliant service to consumer and small office / home office customers first time, every time. Our agents are skilled in building fantastic relationships and are equipped to take ownership of and resolve all customer enquiries from bill and account queries across multiple channels to escalated complaint resolution and fault diagnostics
Our Agents resolve all customer queries first time – taking full ownership of all customer queries through effective liaison with relevant areas of the business. When dealing with customers, internal and external, our agents demonstrate best practice in terms of taking ownership through to problem resolution, ensuring the customer is satisfied.
We diagnose and fix faults using our catalogue of tools and software, focusing on fixing it first time across multiple channels, resolving escalated issues without hand-off, and where appropriate, make follow-up outbound calls to customers (e.g. after researching a complex query or to confirm an issue has been resolved) and deal with escalated complaints/
All employees have a responsibility to adhere to policies and procedures (e.g. process directory) and legal requirements (e.g. data protection, OFCOM complaint handling processes), which includes using the in-house computer systems effectively to maintain accurate records of each customer contact by updating appropriately.
What do we need from you?
- A “passion” for people, with the ability to see beneath the surface, treating everyone with respect and professionalism at all times.
- An” empathetic” approach, with the ability to identify and share the feelings of others.
- A “want” to deliver a value-added service with the highest regards for quality, to maintain life-long, valuable relationships with our customers, at every interaction.
- A “can do” attitude that sees you striving for results, achieving positive outcomes at every possible opportunity, in an environment where Each Interaction Matters
- What else do we need from you?
- Strong verbal and written skills with the ability to show attention to detail
- Ability to establish collaborative customer relationships in a fast-paced environment.
- A good attitude and the ability to interact with lots of different people.
- Professional and friendly telephone manner
- Customer Service experience
- Experience of working in a target driven environment to a high standard.
- PC skills, and the ability to navigate multiple systems competently, with ease.
- A good consistent typing speed
- The ability to take ownership of situations with positivity, resilience, and a dedicated approach to providing service excellence.
What do we provide? Well there’s plenty, where do we start?
- Three weeks’ classroom based training followed by time in our graduation bay. This is where you take your first live calls. This is also where the nerves kick in, and mistakes may happen, but don’t worry, we expect that. We make it our responsibility to look after you with full support from experienced members of the team on hand to help.
- The chance to showcase your skills and fast track your career through our internal progression path, and with a brand new contract the opportunities will be huge.
- A fantastic benefits package tailored to meet the varied needs and preferences of our diverse employees – here is a selection of what is available:
- 28 days holiday, increasing to 30 days following your 1-year service anniversary
- Free access to our Lifestyle Benefits programme – featuring discounts, special offers and exclusive employee deals from many retailer partners
- Free access to our Employee Assistance programme – 24/7/365
- Sports & Social Clubs
- Length of Service rewards & Career Path Development
- Refer & Earn Scheme – earn up to £900 for referring a friend to work for TP! And £300 for your friend too!
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £18,137.60 /year