Csutoemr Service Advisor - eBay
Location: Newry - Contact Centre Based
Start Date: Friday 18th September 2020
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week. Candidates need to be flexible between the hours of 8am to 10pm Monday to Sunday
Training: 7 weeks training, Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm. (Information training and on job training)
Salary: Up to £18,137.60
As the #1 Outsource Contact Centre globally we are working with a prestigious client that is well recognised as an international Buy and Sell Marketplace. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast paced contact centre operation where you will be rewarded for your commitment through personal development and career opportunities.
The successful team member will communicate with our client’s customers via the telephone, chat or email to help them successfully navigate challenges and issues with their account.
As part of our UK Customer support team, you will be supporting customers on behalf of our client eBay. We work both proactively & reactively. As a direct point of contact for our customers, you will represent us to a very high standard of integrity.
We are looking to recruit dynamic and flexible team-mates who will be dedicated to delivering on our unifying purpose of helping our customers by solving their problems in the quickest, simplest, easiest way possible …and make them feel great about the company along the way. Our Teammates are obsessed with the customer experience we offer.
- Communicate with customers through inbound calls, chats and emails.
- Build and sustain an extraordinarily high level of skills centred on sophisticated customer handling and excellent communication.
- Take ownership for customer issues so that they are resolved, and keep customers updated along the way.
- Ensure all information related to customer issues are logged and tracked.
- Provide a quick and deep understanding of customer priorities & identify key improvement areas.
- Understand our customers’ needs & act with the customer in mind.
- Be an advocate and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Achieve Quality, Satisfaction & Metric driven targets as set out by your Team Leader.
- Apply discretion and deliver timely judgments with the primary goal of resolving the client problem and the retention of a satisfied customer.
- Expertly follow up with members on issues that were not able to be resolved during a single contact.
- Be compassionate to member concerns and show a genuine dedication to help our customers and solve their problems.
- Successfully balance expectations with member expectations.
- Make our customers feel great about our client.
As a successful candidate you will be offered:
- Full Time Permanent position with Teleperformance working 40 hours per week
- Fantastic Training for 7 weeks
- An invaluable career in Customer Service with a global Outsource Contact Centre working with prestigious clients
You will require:
- You will need to be Fully Flexible between the hours of 8am to 10pm Mon-Sun (work 5 days over 7 per week with your schedule 4 weeks in advance)
- Criminal Background Checks Required (carried out by us with fee covered)
- Excellent Computer skills. You need to be very comfortable with PC use, experience of a virtual training environment would be beneficial
- Knowledge of on line buying and / or selling
You can follow us on:
Twitter https://twitter.com/TPcareersUK Facebook https://www.facebook.com/teleperformanceukcareers