Teleperformance is a worldwide leader in multichannel customer experience management. We are experts in the call centre services industry and add value to our client’s service by delivering great customer service and solutions on their behalf. We’ve been providing superior customer care for leading brands throughout the world since 1978 and every year we interact with more than 35% of the world’s population.
Teacher Training Advisor
Start Date: 4th January 2021
Salary: Dependant on experience
Location: Home-based, role is not location specific
Hours: Full-time 36 hours per week
Training Duration: Initial 3 days intensive training followed by longer term on the job training & mentoring
Contract: Temporary to cover maternity leave
Is this role right for you?
Teleperformance have a fantastic opportunity for people with a strong background in teaching. We’re looking for two people to fill maternity cover roles starting in January. The successful applicants will support and guide candidates who are considering becoming teachers from the early enquiry stage through to successful application to teacher training courses.
The Teacher Training Adviser team supports people to apply in the current recruitment cycle. Whilst working as part of a home-based team of advisors, this role does involve careful planning and organising of your own time to achieve the highest result possible.
- Support each individual in your cohort to explore teaching as a career and the process of becoming a teacher
- Ensure that as many of your cohort as possible are successful in gaining teacher training places in England
- Host and support local, national and online events. (Note, all face-to-face events are currently on hold but expected to resume at some point in 2021. In the meantime, we’ve increased the number of online events that the team covers.)
- Actively promote and encourage participation in online discussion forums, chats, communities and conferences
- Has gained Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a minimum of 3 years of teaching experience
- Knowledge and understanding of the education sector in England
- Exceptional self-starter with sound analytical skills, effective interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written)
- High quality training skills and the ability to motivate and develop others
- Professional coaching qualification and experience
- Knowledge of Initial Teacher Training (ITT) providers and practices, potentially from work with ITT candidates
- Good knowledge of the current government agenda for education reform
- Competent in using technology, such as email, Facebook and data entry
Who are we?
We are experts in people interactions, and this gives us the edge in delivering superior customer experience in every contact. We constantly invest in research and development and get a deeper understanding of customer’s thoughts, behaviours and needs, across different countries, industries, channels, and generations. Our knowledge, technology, and market expertise, built through years of experience, allow us to successfully provide unique interactions all over the world.
You can follow us on: