Customer Service Advisor
Location: Work from Home
Start Date: 07/12/2020
Hours of Work: 37.5 hours per week. Fully flexible Monday to Friday 9am to 8pm
Training: 7 Days, Mon-Fri 9am to 5:30pm.
Salary: Up to £17,004.00 per annum
Is this role right for you?
- Do you have a passion for helping others?
- Do you have the ability to deliver a first-class customer experience?
- Would you enjoy being part of a highly engaged and compassionate team that represents one of the one of our key clients, NHS Blood and Transplant.
If you can answer ‘YES’ to these questions, then we’d love to hear from you!
This role will involve making outbound calls to members of the public regarding Convalescent Plasma donations and booking appointments for donation sessions. You will be self-motivated and have a passion for assisting others to save lives. You should have a real desire to understand people and have the ability to deal with complex life experiences.
Our callers want to talk to understanding empathetic people who’ll listen, ask the right questions and patiently offer solutions that serve their needs. Bring your experience and enthusiasm and you’ll have the chance to support the NHS Blood and Transplant Service.
- Resolve customer inquiries with speed and precision
- Assist customers with queries
- Delight customers by providing timely, accurate and expert advice
- Deliver a service where patience, empathy and building rapport are central
- Record, track, and effectively resolve incidents and queries
- Create clear notes on customers’ accounts with relevant details
- Comply with company’s policies and practices
- Update your knowledge through the associated guidelines and procedures
- Manage databases, tools, applications and operating systems
- Strive to achieve first call resolution
- Strong Verbal and written skills with the ability to show attention to detail
- Strong communications skills
- Professional and friendly telephone manner
- Customer Service experience
- Proven experience of working with computers and achieving targets
- High levels of resilience and patience when dealing with difficult situations or customers who may find it hard to understand what you're explaining
- A good consistent typing speed
- Ability to take ownership of situations with positivity and a can-do attitude
- Able to work within a fast paced, engaging environment
Who are we?
Teleperformance is the Worldwide leader in multichannel customer experience management. We work on behalf of prominent brands throughout the globe to deliver great customer service and solutions on their behalf. We’ve been doing this since 1978, and every year we interact with more than 35% of the world population. We are in 80 countries, serving 170+ markets, employing 300,000 interaction experts worldwide, speaking 265 languages and dialects.
We are experts in people interactions, and this gives us the edge in delivering superior customer experience in every contact. We constantly invest in research and development and get a deeper understanding of customer’s thoughts, behaviours and needs, across different countries, industries, channels, and generations. Our knowledge, technology, and market expertise, built through years of experience, allow us to successfully provide unique interactions all over the world.
What we offer
- Comprehensive initial training.
- Employee recognition schemes
- On-going coaching and development and genuine opportunities to develop your career with the company’s management programmes
- Discounts on top retail brands
- 28 days’ holiday inclusive of bank holidays, rising to 30 from year 2
- Pension Scheme
- Sports & Social Scheme
- Refer a friend scheme – Up to £900 for each individual referred
- Employee benefits programme which includes discounted holidays, flights and hotels, discounted utility bills and discounted cinema tickets.