There’s a dozen and one reasons to work for Thirteen!
As an employee, we can offer you a wide variety of benefits and exciting opportunities.
Benefits include a competitive salary and pension scheme, flexible working hours (where appropriate to the role) and 28 days annual leave (increasing to 31 days) plus bank holidays.
Our modern, open plan working environments provide space to collaborate with colleagues and are centrally located in the heart of the areas we operate in, meaning you'll have easy access to local travel routes and public transport.
When you join us, you’ll have access to a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Simply Health Cash Plan - claim money back on many common expenses including dental, optical and prescription charges.
- My Wellbeing by Simply Health – a free and completely confidential support service, which offers telephone counselling, face to face counselling, practical support and health advice, which is available to all our employees whenever you need it.
- Halfords Cycle to Work scheme – make your commute healthier and more cost effective with a new bike as part of our salary sacrifice scheme.
- Arriva Employer Travel Club – receive exclusive discounts on bus travel.
- Northern Rail – save money on train travel by purchasing an annual season ticket with 12 weeks free travel included.
- Credit Unions – save money straight from your salary with our payroll saving scheme, which gives you easy access to affordable borrowing and allows you to save as much or as little as you like.
We also have our own carparks at most of our sites which offer free parking for staff.