Role Category - the way you'll work:
- This role has been categorised as a hub-based role. This means that you’ll be based at a Thirteen site, primarily because you’re dealing with customers in-person or because you need access to key equipment. You probably won’t travel around the area for work very much and it’s unlikely that you’ll be expected or able to work from home.
We are looking for four Touchpoint Advisors based in Hull to work as part of a Touchpoint team which delivers first class customer experiences in accordance with Thirteen’s business strategy, vision and values.
You will be expected to deliver quality customer-focused telephone, e-mail and other media contact which maximises first contact resolution for all customers as well as build strong effective customer relationships. You will take responsibility for owning service requests, including complex issues and dealing with customer dissatisfaction, to always find the best solution for the customer and look for continuous improvement. In this role, you’ll be responsible for enhancing the customer journey experience through the capture of quality and complete customer information, insight and failure demand via Contact Management systems. You will also take ownership of enquiries across all service areas as well as responding within service standard targets to all.
Hours of work will be around our call demands and will require flexibility at all times to reflect the customer and business need within the hours of 8am – 8pm Monday to Friday. The role also involves Saturday working on a rota basis.
• Can you deliver exceptional customer experiences?
• Do you easily build effective relationships with a wide range of people including customers and colleagues, with an ability to influence and negotiate?
• Are you comfortable with dealing with challenging conversations, remaining confident and firm, whilst being respectful and considerate?
• Do you have the skills to really listen to and recognise what it is that our customers really want and be committed to achieving the best possible outcome?
If your answer to these questions is yes, we have an exciting job opportunity that could be for you.
The future is exciting, and we only want the best to be part of it.
At Thirteen we're about homes and so much more.....
At Thirteen, we’re more than just a landlord. We believe everyone is an individual. That’s why we don’t just provide properties; we offer a home to suit each person’s needs.
And we’re not just about somewhere to live; our range of extra services means we can give people a helping hand specifically tailored to them if they need it.
Our strength, capacity and ambition to deliver what our customers need means we can change things for the better.
We’re the largest housing association in the North East and among the biggest 25 nationally. Today we own and manage some 34,000 properties in the North East region, 30,000 of them in the Tees Valley. Thirteen is still an organisation that’s local at its heart - and although our work is largely in the Tees Valley, we welcome applications from further afield because our ways of working mean we can often be flexible about where our colleagues are based.
Our skilled colleagues and board directors work tirelessly to support 70,000 tenants and customers, bringing a breadth of experience and a can-do attitude to ensure a high-quality customer experience. We welcome applications form people of all backgrounds to join our committed team.
So come and be part of making a difference. Great days for everyone are made at Thirteen.
Are you up for the challenge of bringing our vision to life and having great days at work?
There’s more information about this role in the documents attached to this advert, including the benefits of working for Thirteen.
If you’d like to talk more about the role please contact Jamie Bute, Touchpoint Team Leader. Jamie can be contacted on 07471916118.
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE.