AGS Airports Ltd (‘the group’) owns Aberdeen, Glasgow and Southampton Airports with its head office based in Glasgow Airport, where this role will be based.
In early 2019 the AGS Digital team entered a very challenging but equally exciting period of digital transformation. Further to establishing the AGS Digital Strategy, the team are looking for a dedicated E-commerce & Digital Executive to support the day-to-day digital requirements of Aberdeen International Airport, coupled with working alongside AGS colleagues to support the other airports in the group.
The successful candidate will have overall accountability as part of the AGS Digital Team for Aberdeen International Airport digital channels.
Working alongside the existing AGS Digital Team, the successful candidate will focus on one or more disciplines for the group including but not limited to website, E-commerce, CRM, data management, affiliates, SEO, CRO and innovation.
The successful candidate will work with the Senior E-commerce & Digital Manager alongside the AGS Revenue Management team to maximising the revenue earned online by Aberdeen International Airport via core products, ancillary products and new untapped revenue streams.
The successful candidate with be the digital voice of Aberdeen International Airport and will be a good team player whilst also being an excellent solo worker.
The successful candidate will be excellent at maintain relationships with clients of the AGS Digital team including internal departments, external stake holders, agencies and wider partners.
Be responsible for developing the Airport’s voice across all aspects of online space alongside being a key member of the AGS Digital team.
• Work with the AGS Digital team to implement the AGS Digital Strategy to Aberdeen International Airport ensuring a frictionless digital passenger experience every time, for every passenger.
• Deliver best in class product related marketing activity to drive core and ancillary product revenues.
• Digital budget management along with AGS Digital Team exclusive to Aberdeen International Airport.
• Together with the AGS Digital Team, own the Aberdeen International Airport website and E-Commerce platform ensuring all domains are optimised for conversion and customer experience.
• Work with the AGS Digital Team to create digital content, online adverts, SEO content in line with airport wide or partner campaigns, always putting the customer experience first and ensuring the content is at the highest quality.
• Maintain relationships with clients of the AGS Digital team to a high standard including internal departments, external stake holders, agencies and wider partners ensuring communication is fluid, clear and concise.
• Deliver best in class communications to passenger via email, push notifications, app, social media, web, voice, chat-bots and all other up-and-coming mediums to communicate with our customers.
• Work with the AGS Content team to develop the airports online tone of voice.
• Analyse all digital data to make best recommendations to the wider AGS Digital team going forward.
• Deliver best in class ideas, support the culture of innovation in the AGS Digital team and consistently benchmark performance against other leaders in the digital space.
• Use the AGS Digital project management tools (Jira, Trello and Microsoft Teams) to bridge the geographical gap between your place of work and the airport you support. Communication is key and travel will be required frequently for the successful candidate.
• Along with the Senior E-commerce & Digital manager, support and own all the platforms and systems used day-to-day by the AGS Digital Team to ensure the continued revenue success of Aberdeen International Airport and the wider AGS Digital Team.
• Perform any other task required of the AGS Digital Team as and when required.
Qualifications and experience
• 2 years of digital agency experience is preferred
• Relevant qualification which includes marketing, communication and social media.
• Excellent knowledge of SEO, analytics and e-commerce including reporting tools.
• Good knowledge and experience using Umbraco or other content management systems.
• Good knowledge of SQL would be an advantage.
• Capable of communicating effectively at all corporate levels including excellent communication and writing skills essential.
• Exceptional attention to detail essential.
• Ability to effectively manage multiple projects to tight deadlines essential.
• Passion for digital transformation.