Multi Skilled Technician
An opportunity has arisen in our Engineering department. It is an exciting time to join Southampton Airport with recent plans approved to extend the runway. The successful candidate would be part of a team in rebuilding Southampton airport into a successful regional airport.
Reporting into the Engineering Manager, the Multi Skilled Technician will be part of a team who will deliver a high quality, reliable service to passengers, tenants and other internal and external customers through effective and efficient maintenance of airport assets. This includes completion of work in accordance with prevailing company processes and contributing towards the continuous improvement of the maintenance service.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Apprenticeship in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering including City & Guilds or equivalent experience
- Knowledge and experience of Electro-Mechanical or Building Service Engineering
- Proven experience in Engineering practices
- City and Guilds in 18th Edition IEE Regulations. 17th Edition will be considered as further training to 18th Edition is essential and will be provided.
- A full clean driving licence is essential
- A good knowledge of computers and electronic principles
- A good working knowledge of Word, Outlook, Excel
- A knowledge of pavement remediation would be advantageous.
- A working knowledge of drainage systems would be advantageous.
Please see attached Role Profile for further information.
What we can offer you:
- Comprehensive training package
- Annual Pay review
- Competitive pension
- Holiday – 25 days plus Bank Holidays
- Airport Profit Bonus (non contractual)
- Subsidised Healthcare
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free parking
Interested? Contact us today.