We have a fantastic opportunity at AGS Airports for a full-time experienced Procurement Administrator to join our Procurement team. AGS Airports owns Aberdeen International, Glasgow and Southampton airports and this role will be based at Glasgow Airport. The Procurement Support Assistant will provide effective support to the Group Procurement function on supplier agreements, internal data management and system updates, and other procurement arrangements.
They will be responsible for:
- Managing all procurement templates and ensuring compliance across the AGS group.
- Managing supplier data integrity within our ERP system
- Working with external providers and key stakeholders.
The post-holder must take an extremely proactive approach and exhibit a passion for delivering exceptional results to the bottom line by working collaboratively with our teams by developing influential and positive relationships across the business.
What we can offer you
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package
Participation in our annual bonus plan
25 days annual holiday plus 8 public holidays
Generous pension contributions
Employee Assistance Programme
Life Assurance cover
Free on-site car parking
Principle Accountabilities for the role include:
- Implement and manage the day to day application of policies and procedures governing the Procurement and contractual process.
- Establish Procurement needs with internal stakeholder
- Be an active champion of procurement in internal stakeholder meetings
- Manage day to day stakeholder use and delivery of the Airport procurement ERP systems
- Create, load & maintain ERP catalogues where required and appropriate
- Create & run reports showing third party spend & commitments by multiple variants (supplier, category, timeframe) via the procurement system
- Provide a focal point of knowledge and expertise and provide functional assistance and guidance to resolve all issues in relation to purchase to pay process and invoice queries.
- Develop and produce reports and deliver these across the Group and ensure consistency and integrity of data
- Responsible for defined low value categories for 3rd party spend within the Airport(s), and ensuring that commercial value is continually delivered
- Specific responsibility for leading the delivery of financial & non-financial value improvement activities identified in the procurement plan
- Ensuring that local governance & processes are compliant with agreed internal & external procurement standards
Qualifications and Experience
- Ability to demonstrate relevant experience or experience in a similar role evidencing capability
- Experience of operating as a business partner in a customer focused, client facing role
- Experience of effectively using procurement systems
- Ability to exercise sound judgment within pre-determined parameters
- Ability to build and maintain strong, effective working relationships across the business and influence key stakeholders
- Ability to evidence good communication skills at all levels, including presenting and leading workshops
- Ability to work on own initiative & perform well under pressure
- Highly developed analytical a skills and focus on attention to detail.
- IT literate, with proficient use of Microsoft Office suite such as Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point.
Experience of Airport operations or similar
Inclusive Recruitment Process
Diversity & Inclusion is important to us at AGS Airports. We want to ensure that our process is inclusive. If you have any questions or need any support with your application we are here to help. Please contact our recruitment team at email@example.com
Employment within the AGS Group is subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure checks.