We have an exciting opportunity at AGS Airports Limited for a Business Development Analyst to join our Commercial team.
This is a full time, permanent role, based at Glasgow Airport or potentially Aberdeen or Southampton but with regular travel to all AGS airports.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Participation in our annual bonus plan
- 25 days annual holiday plus 8 public holidays
- Generous pension contributions
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Private Healthcare
- Flexible Benefit Platform
- Life Assurance Cover
- Free on-site car parking
- Agile/Flexible working, where appropriate for the role
The Analyst Business development is a new role within AGS and will be integral in helping us grow our aeronautical revenue streams across all of our airports.
The ideal candidate will have clear analytical capability and commercial acumen that allow the creation of market business opportunity analysis and formation of business cases that can facilitate profitable growth at the airport. A background in aviation is highly desired, with clear understanding the commercial principles.
- Perform analysis on airline performance, competitor activity and market trends to identify new airline opportunities across the airports
- Build and update a network strategy per airport, identifying key targets for AGS Group to maximise profitability and to drive sustainable growth, prioritising activity
- Build comprehensive business cases for new routes, built on strong analysis and understanding of each airline’s commercial drivers and ability to create a clear narrative
- Identify new sources of data and data processes that support stronger business cases, working closely with other teams in the business, especially Commercial Insights team
- Present materials both internally and externally across levels of the organisation, including at external events, such as Routes conference.
- Understand the financial terms of existing contracts and identify improvements which can be made to drive strategic goals of AGS
- Represent Airline Relations department in cross-functional and cross-commercial projects
Qualifications and experience
- Ideally experience, or at least significant awareness and passion for the commercial aviation industry
- Strong commercial acumen and a high level of analytical / finance knowledge / skills
- Highly organised managing many stakeholders
- Well-developed ability to influence and sell effectively
- Ability to communicate with clarity at all levels though out an organisation
- Strong personal drive and result focused
Framework and boundaries
- Group Corporate governance standards and procedures
- Company Policy and Procedures
- Direct Reports: None
Inclusive Recruitment Process
Diversity & Inclusion is important to us here at the AGS Group. We want to ensure that our process is inclusive for all applicants. If you have any questions or need any support with your application, we are here to help. Please contact our recruitment team at email@example.com