The ALD Automotive Customer Service function provides market leading Customer Care and Telesales & Retention capability to ALD Customers, whether Fleet Managers, Drivers or Dealer & Broker Partners. Providing expert Customer Care and Sales for both the ALD brand and for our White Label and Banking Partners, the Customer Service function is crucial to protecting and growing the ALD brand within the UK market.
As a result of continued growth we're currently seeking an addition to this established team, with the successful applicant being able to show technical knowledge but also the ability to manage a complaint both efficiently and effectively whilst ensuring we put the customer at the forefront of our thoughts.
- Contribute to the achievement of the company’s objectives, by effective management of all complaints presented to ALD and analysing route cause to ensure continuous improvement.
- First line management of all incoming complaints within agreed service levels, regulatory requirements and in accordance with our business processes and procedures
- Work with all business areas and external partners to efficiently and effectively manage all formal complaints, ensuring compliance with all regulatory requirements, ALD and Group policy.
- Identify systemic issues and liaise with other business areas and the Customer Excellence steering group to ensure an improved customer experience.
- Work with line manager to further develop ALD policy on dealing with complaints.
- Ensure all required reporting is completed in a competent and timely manner (ALD, ALDI, SG, FCA).
- Maintain an accurate record of all complaints using the company CRM system ensuring that all records are recorded and maintained in line with company policy and regulatory requirements
- Support ongoing training requirements across the business for new and existing employees
- When required work with manufacturers and our in house Engineers to ensure the resolution of technical cases and ensure opportunities for process improvements are actioned.
- Work with the line manager to further develop ALD policy on dealing with complaints.
- Understand the need for and be able to work within legislative guidelines
- Problem solving, willing to search for alternative solutions and long term process improvements
- Proven customer facing experience
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal, report writing and presenting
- Excellent time management, planning, organisational and delegation skills
- Proven ability to influence others and manage difficult situations
- Automotive technical knowledge would be advantageous however not essential