ALD is uniquely positioned as an international organisation which has kept its Bristol-based family roots. We are proud to be part of the international French financial services firm, Société Générale, and to uphold the highest ethical and regulatory standards.
ALD Automotive is the leading vehicle leasing operation in Europe, managing over 1.6 million vehicles across 43 countries. Within the UK, ALD has a portfolio of over 150,000 leased and fleet managed vehicles, and is a market leader in innovation and service quality. A fully owned subsidiary of Société Générale we are global leaders in mobility solutions providing full service leasing and fleet management services, Ranked #3 Worldwide and #1 in Europe by number of contracts under management.
Through our Move 2025 strategy, we will become the global leader in our industry. That means investing in innovation and technology, sustainable solutions, state of the art digital capability and OF COURSE OUR PEOPLE!
If you come to work for ALD, you’ll be part of this exciting journey.
Are you looking to take the next step in your career?
Are you looking for an exciting challenge, with plenty of growth opportunity?
The ALD Automotive Customer Service function provides market leading customer care and Telesales & Retention capability to ALD customers, whether Fleet Managers, Drivers or Dealers & Broker partners. Providing expert Customer Care and Sales for both the ALD brand and for our White Label and Banking Partners, the Customer Service function is crucial to protecting and growing the ALD brand within the UK market. Within our Customer Support Team, the Corporate Support team is crucial to providing both reactive and proactive service to the key contacts within our Corporate Customers organisation. The Corporate Support team members will understand their Customers business and will be responsive to own and resolve customer queries (supported by our Customer Support team), whilst also developing relationships to ensure the Customer receives maximum value from our product & service portfolio.
Summary of the key purposes of the role:
- To provide high quality administrative and process support, working collaboratively with our 1st Line Care, 2nd Line Specialist and Telesales & Retention teams to deliver a Market Leading Customer Experience.
- Through developing knowledge and expertise, either within one of a number of specialist teams, or in a more general support role, the Customer Support Advisor ensures that all allocated processes are completed accurately and to a high quality, whilst ensuring that all commercial and productivity targets are met.
- Working as part of the overall Customer Support team, the Customer Support Advisor will provide flexibility to ensure that we adapt to the needs of our Customers and manage the changing demands of our business across key trading periods.
Summary of responsibilities:
- To provide expertise in delivering key administrative or process tasks accurately and to a high quality standard to support delivery of Market Leading Customer Experience.
- To develop knowledge and expertise in relation to products, process and systems to enable maximum effectiveness in role.
- To work closely with colleagues across 1st Line Service and Field Sales teams to develop a strong understanding of the specific needs of the Customer to ensure we deliver to their requirements.
- To take ownership of Customer issues arising, working collaboratively with colleagues across various teams to ensure swift resolution for the Customer.
- To be proactive in communicating and collaborating with colleagues across ALD to ensure administrative and process tasks are completed accurately and to agreed SLAs.
- To be proactive in spotting opportunities and driving improvements to simplify our processes, making things easier for our people and our customers.
- Ensure that all actions undertaken meets our TCF (Treating Customers Fairly) obligations and where issues arise that these are flagged to the Customer Support Leadership team.
- Act responsibly at all times, including ensuring compliance training is completed to time, documentation is completed in a compliant fashion and procedure manuals kept up to date.
- Effective verbal and written communication.
- Strong numeracy skills.
- Effective problem solving.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office Excel including Word & Excel.
- Previous experience within a Customer Service environment.
What we can offer …
Generous contributory pension scheme
25* days holiday, in addition to bank holidays
Volunteering days to assist in charity work/ CSR Initiatives
An excellent CSR agenda – Ecovadis certification
Flexible working options available
Study leave where applicable
Enhanced parental leave
Occupational Health Programme
Introduction bonuses for referring an Employee or Customer
Access to LinkedIn Learning / time towards to your CPD
EV charging points, bike storage, shower & changing facilitates and car parking
If you're excited about the prospect of working with us, and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need!