Barking & Dagenham College is a vibrant and highly successful College in East London with circa 12,500 students, circa 500 established staff and a turnover of £35m. The College offers routes into learning from entry level through to MBA level, including apprenticeships, higher level apprentices, higher education and job centre plus clients. We have technical specialist areas from level 3 and above with a broad based curriculum up to level 2. We are immensely proud of the achievements of our students, our entrepreneurial and motivated staff team and our extensive partnership network. The College trains circa 850 apprentices, including circa 110 higher level apprenticeships and delivers work place training, traineeships and higher level technical and professional specialisms up to MBA level in our 4 strategic vocational areas; Construction, Design & Management; Engineering including mechatronics & robotics; Digital Creative; Health & Social Care and Leadership and Management across the pan London occupational sectors.
A fantastic opportunity to develop a career in the sport and leisure industry with an award winning education provider and local gym operator located in Romford. We host several commercial businesses including Headjogs, The Salon, The Chef’s Hat, The Pod and the Fitness Centre where this role will be based.
Calm under pressure, highly responsible and a natural communicator with people from all walks of life. Ideally, already a certified fitness instructor the Fitness Centre staff will support the Fitness Centre by:
- Providing excellent customer service
- Maintaining the cleanliness and appearance of the Centre
- Reception desk management
- Setting up and down for external lettings and other facility users
- Membership Sales and Marketing
- Organising sports activities and fitness classes
- Equipment maintenance
- All forms of Sports & Fitness Administration including scheduling and record keeping
- Ensuring adherence to Centre policies and procedures
- Maintaining professionalism during conflict resolution
- Assisting at events
- Actively promoting the services and products offered
- Performing gym inductions (if qualified) and advise customers on safe exercise techniques
- Solve on-the-job issues by utilising effective critical thinking and decision making skills
As a Fitness Centre Staff member you’ll answer the phone, deal with transactions, handle any queries and even go out into the community on outreach projects with the rest of the team. We’ll also look to you to respond to enquiries and of course, convert them into membership sales. You should be committed to and passionate about gym based exercises, sport & fitness and the benefits of leading an active lifestyle with prior experience of using a gym. You will have demonstrated experience of participation in or leading of sports and fitness activities, as well as technical ICT skills.
Your strong passion and dedication to fitness should be evident through your excellent communication skills and pleasant demeanour as you will be required to provide outstanding customer service and work closely with gym users.
You must take pride in your work, always be punctual, organised and totally reliable. You will be in the front line of customer care, providing advice and information, helping customers of all ages and generally providing a high level of service.
Closing Date: Ongoing
Interview Date: Ongoing