Job reference: LLS-FIM-000352
Closing date: 19/07/2019
Salary: Competitive Salary, Contractual Contributory Pension & Company Car
Employment type: Permanent
Department: Field Installations Managers
We are seeking to recruit a Field Installation Manager for our Neville Johnson division.
The successful applicant will ideally have prior technical knowledge of the bespoke fitted furniture industry and will also have excellent communication skills, be approachable, of smart appearance and able to demonstrate a mature personality coupled with youthful enthusiasm. An appreciation of high end bespoke merchandise is essential.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- To ensure all work is completed in compliance with Company specifications;
- Visit all assigned installations and fitting teams;
- Manage the fitting teams, ensuring vans and equipment are properly maintained to the highest standard;
- Handle all client queries promptly;
- Make sure all client payments are received on time.
We are seeking someone located in the Midlands; however the successful candidate will be expected to work in other areas across the UK when required and must understand that high mileage is part of the position. A fully expensed company car is provided.
Full product training will be given to the successful applicant.
The closing date for this job has now passed.
Copyright BHID Group 2019
Company Registration: 09003127