Job reference: MNW-HRX-000392
Location: Head Office
Closing date: 31/01/2020
Salary: Competitive Salary & Contractual Contributory Pension
Employment type: Permanent
Department: Human Resources
BHID Group is the UK’s leading fitted furniture company with more than 25 years’ experience in delivering the top quality, bespoke service that our discerning clients demand.
We are seeking to recruit a HR Payroll & General Coordinator who will be responsible for Group payrolls and support the HR department.
Main Aspects of the Role:
- Process Group weekly and monthly payrolls;
- A point of contact for HR queries relating to payroll and general;
- Paper documents to be scanned and saved on system in appropriate file;
- Manage holidays forms, including saving to personnel files and where necessary updating Equator system;
- Manage Return to Work forms, including saving to personnel files and advising when action is required;
- Managing Equator system for all employees, including management of leavers;
- Ensure ‘URGENT’ system is kept up to date.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Employee enquiries handled effectively within a 10 day period unless there is a Subject Access Request (SAR) in which case these are handled within 30 days;
- Employee relations are improved and maintained across the Group;
- All documentation up to date and accurate, where applicable periodic reviews i.e. noticeboards;
- Working without direction, but seeking guidance when required;
- Work amicably with others.
Primary Person Specification:
- Strong administration and numerical skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Organised and self-motivated;
- Ability to work to deadlines;
- Tactful, discreet and diplomatic;
- Understands and able to main confidentiality;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Strong written and verbal skills at all levels across the Group.
The closing date for this job has now passed.
Copyright BHID Group 2019
Company Registration: 09003127