You will work closely with the Programme Leader and practice partners to realise the strategic vision of the School of Health, Faculty of Nursing to deliver our Nursing Programme leading to BSc (Hons) Nursing with RN Adult, Child or Mental Health.
PRINCIPAL JOB ELEMENTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You will be responsible for:
• Become an external/internal advocate for programmes in the context of marketing, conferences, PR and business development
• Liaise with relevant institutes/professional bodies/practice placement providers, where necessary
• Manage the academic content and pedagogy of modules and programmes within specialist areas
• Undertake quality monitoring and continuous improvement activity in line with BPP’s General Academic Regulations and policies
• Set up and analyse quality indicators for programme quality/student performance and monitor and act upon them where necessary
• Ensure that NMC quality requirements are understood and met.
• Manage a team of academics to ensure the successful design, deployment and delivery of the validated modules
Teaching & Student Support
• Undertake lecturing and/or origination load appropriate to the level of responsibility of the role
• Support programmes / modules through the internal BPP validation process for new programmes and modules; and through the NMC programme validation process.
• Involvement in recruitment and selection of academic staff
• Undertake other duties commensurate with the level of this role
Please refer to full job description