Mainly based in London (but possible opportunities for online (home based working*) in some subjects and programmes)
*Subject to candidates being approved for home delivery
BPP School of Business and Technology is recruiting for a number of Associate Faculty roles to accommodate the demand needs within the school across our degree and apprenticeship programmes in Human Resources.
We are looking for highly motivated, practitioner-experienced lecturers to bring high quality teaching, content creation and module leadership into the School across Human Resources modules.
We are interested in practitioners from various commercial/industry sectors.
The role of the faculty within the School of Business and Technology is to develop, coordinate and deliver engaging teaching and learning materials (across Levels 3 to 7) that ensure that learner’s in the School receive a premium education and learning experience.
The key duties of Associate Faculty on these programmes will be teaching (a mixture of live, online via the Adobe Connect platform, along with face to face delivery, mix of which depends on the programme), module leadership and module material development. There is also the opportunity to undertake a variety of additional duties including, but not restricted to assessment marking and project supervision across the wider School of Business and Technology.
Please note successful candidates will be required to undergo a DBS check.
Teaching, Module Leadership and Module Development
- Be accountable for high quality module learning and resource development, using relevant professional syllabus material to create high quality, engaging teaching and learning materials, including formative multiple choice and other assessment materials.
- Develop and deliver high quality and consistent teaching materials including detailed schemes of work, topic guidance, activity checklists, content, (including webinar slides and resources). Delivery in either a face to face or online capacity, can be a combination of 2-3 hour segments across the working day or on weekday evenings depending on the programmes and modules taught.
- Provide high quality module leadership and be accountable for the standard of the module materials and resources. Ensure high quality and consistent teaching through the provision of detailed teaching guidance and academic support.
- Examining, assessment and marking within the relevant programmes.
- Supervising student projects within the relevant programmes.
Please refer to the full job description