BPP is currently looking for skilled and dedicated Accountancy and Tax Tutors on a freelance basis to join our team in the following locations:
London, Reading, Milton Keynes, Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham, Bristol, Southampton.
As a qualified professional or experienced tutor looking to use your skills in a new and rewarding way, you will provide the highest quality, exam-focussed expertise and student support. Effectively delivering tuition across a number of financial courses and qualifications, you will guide and support students through their course.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
You will be responsible for:
- Delivery of exam tuition across a range of qualifications
- Timely preparation of classroom delivery
- Student support and queries
- Marking and feedback of student scripts
- Knowledge sharing and team working/collaboration with colleagues
Skills, knowledge, qualifications required for job
- Professional qualification (as appropriate)
- Outstanding communication skills – both verbal and written – to engage your students
- Ability to collaborate effectively with colleagues
- Planning and organisation – to achieve quality output in a timely fashion, meeting/exceeding deadlines
- Digitally literate
- An adaptable approach according to business needs
- Achieve results – classroom delivery, pass rates, meeting/exceeding clients’ needs
- Previous teaching experience useful but not essential, as full training will be provided
Please note successful candidates will be required to undergo an Enhanced DBS check.