Don’t be just any driver, be a Brakes driver…
£27,700 - £30,800. Monday to Friday with just 1 Saturday in 4
Your local pub, your favourite restaurant, your children’s schools all have one thing in common – Brakes UK. There are a lot of hungry mouths to feed out there so it’s a good job our amazing drivers deliver over 1.5 million items to our customers each and every day.
You're not ordinary, and neither are our drivers.
Our Brakes drivers are the best of the best – they not only love to drive, but they are great with their customers too - delivering orders with care whilst sorting out any issues along the way.
It's hard work, but a Brakes driver makes it look easy!
The role includes:
• Accurate picking on vehicle and delivery of customer orders
• Collecting monies
• Maintaining product temperatures
• Vehicle checks to ensure roadworthiness and compliance with VOSA
• Compliance with Health and Safety (SSOW), hygiene and other related legislation
• HGV2 licence, Digital Tachograph Card, Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC)
• Strong communication and teamwork skills
• The knowledge and initiative to solve basic problems and make routine decisions
What you’ll get:
- Competitive salary with annual salary review
- Huge discount on all sorts of lovely food
- Generous holiday allowance, with option to purchase more
- Recognition awards and Incentives
- Free parking
- …and much more!
There’s a lot on offer, so what are you waiting for?
FEED YOUR AMBITION. DELIVER YOUR FUTURE
Brakes UK uses a third party to undertake a number of checks. Any offer of employment made by Brakes UK would be conditional upon receiving a satisfactory; reference, identity document(s), basic DBS certificate and basic credit check.