We are recruiting a Bid Coordinator to join our bid management team. The bid coordinators are responsible for the coordination of bids helping develop compelling and winning bids, that convey our passion for food and service.
- Responsible for project managing and delivering responses for sales teams bids
- Work with members of the sales teams to ensure that all bids are identified and tracked
- Take part in the bid kickoff meetings to discuss the bid and sales proposition
- Coordinate clarifications questions
- Develop and deliver customised responses against agreed deadlines
- Manage and prioritise high volume workloads to meet customer deadlines and ensure bids are delivered to an industry leading standard
- Ensure bid responses are proof read and sense checked for accuracy
- Ensure that all bids responses consistently adhere to the company's branding, layout and messaging standards.
- Formulate compelling responses as part of a tender response.
- Work with bid support staff to ensure bids are professionally presented
Skills and Qualifications
- High-level of proficiency across the Microsoft Office suite of applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Visio
- Strong communication skills especially in writing
- Strong time management/prioritisation skills
Here at Brakes Group, we have a simple mission – to help businesses who serve food to thrive. And as we have been serving chefs across the food industry for nearly 60 years, with a business built on quality, reliability, innovation and trust, it’s no surprise that we know what we’re doing.
And with a culture where everyone works together as one team to be the best we can be, with a real focus on our brilliant people, there is no doubt that we have the right ingredients to make your career a successful one. If you’re looking for development we can help you achieve your aspirations. We have clear career paths and learning programmes which will support you at every step of the way. We also have a whole range of Apprenticeships and a Graduate Programme so there really is something for you at every level of your career whether you are just starting out or are a seasoned professional. And being part of Sysco – the Global leader in selling, marketing and distributing food products; the opportunities really are endless.
If this isn’t enough, we offer a whole realm of fantastic benefits and incentives including
• Discounts on products and services
• Clear career pathways and development
• Excellent rewards and recognition schemes
• Pension plan
• Additional holiday purchase
Brakes UK uses a third party to undertake a number of checks. Any offer of employment made by Brakes UK would be conditional upon receiving a satisfactory; reference, identity document(s), basic DBS certificate and basic credit check.
FEED YOUR AMBITION. DELIVER YOUR FUTURE