Stock & Operations Administrator, Warrington.
Salary £22,257. 45 hours per week. Any 5 out of 7 days
Your local pub, your favourite restaurant, your children’s schools all have one thing in common – Brakes. There are a lot of hungry mouths to feed out there and every day we deliver 1.5 million products from our fleet of 2000 trucks to thousands of restaurants, pubs, hotels, schools, hospitals and care homes in every corner of the UK. Our customers count on us for exceptional food and service, and as our response to Covid-19 proved, our 6,000-strong workforce is dedicated and proud to play their part in feeding the nation
We are currently recruiting a talented and results driven Stock & Operations Administrator for our Regional Distribution Centre in Warrington.
The Stock & Operations Administrator will manage the distribution operations and ensure the operation is H&S compliant at all times. The Stock & Operations Administrator will work to find solutions and ensure that everything we do enables us to deliver on our promises to our customers and exceed expectations. You’ll naturally promote and embrace our inclusive team environment and we’re sure you’ll have some fun along the way!
They will be responsible for day-to-day operations administration ensuring that all objectives are achieved in line with company processes and policies and include:
- Ensuring that stock is in the correct place at the right time to deliver customer orders including movement and manual handling of stock including at the pick face and transferring from the pick face to cages/cages to stillages
- Accurately store and record information and complete regular stock takes
- Monitor discrepancies and investigate identified stock problems
- Carry out operational admin processes including Goods In, Logistics & Nights processing in line with SOPs
- Comprehensive feedback on customer queries for all issues raised, full investigation for date life/rotation issues and stock errors
- Understand and prioritise issues logged – Ensure speedy resolution using appropriate data and analysis
- Understand trend reporting and KPI measures, on behalf of the stock & admin to understand themes & share with the operation
- Report any issues that may result in unbudgeted costs being incurred
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Contribute to continuous improvement programmes that drive Customer First
- Support projects where required
- Weekend holiday cover as required
- Perform any additional duties as assigned to meet business needs
You’ll live and breathe Customer First, with an innovative and agile approach to identify new ideas and methods. You’ll enjoy working collaboratively with a dedicated focus on driving results. You will be resilient – accepting and learning from mistakes and building future solutions. Naturally, you will embrace an inclusive working environment and be committed to acting with integrity and honesty in everything you do.
Required skills and competencies:
- Verbally communicate in a polite and clear fashion, relays messages to team
- Reliable and co-operative, demonstrating understanding of team work/interdependency
- Able to work with and alongside other department leaders
- Takes responsibility if quality of own work
- Demonstrates attention to detail
- Educated to at least GCSE Level
- PC Literate (Minimum of intermediate Excel, Word, Outlook) and Numerate
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Adaptable to Change
- SAP Knowledge (desirable)
- MHE trained (desirable)
What you’ll get:
- A competitive salary
- Huge discount on all sorts of lovely food and award-winning products
- Generous holiday allowance, with option to purchase more
- Recognition awards and Incentives
- Real career opportunities - being part of Sysco, the world’s leading foodservice business, opens up a world of possibility
- And much more….
There’s a lot on offer, so what are you waiting for?
FEED YOUR AMBITION. DELIVER YOUR FUTURE