Your local pub, your favourite restaurant, your children’s schools all have one thing in common – Brakes UK. There are a lot of hungry mouths to feed out there, so it’s a good job we have amazing Warehouse Operatives who pick over 1.5 million items for our customers and load 2000 Brakes trucks each and every day.
You're not ordinary, and neither are our warehouse teams.
Our Warehouse Operatives are the best of the best – they not only love to work as part of a huge team, but they take real pride in helping to keep our massive distribution operations running smoothly.
It's hard work, but our warehouse teams make it look easy!
Shift Pattern: Sunday - Thursday (18:00 onwards start time) 40 hour contract plus overtime
Salary from £20,217.00 PLUS UHP
The role includes:
- Ensuring all goods are picked from dispatched according to the picking procedure
- Ensure correct labelling of all orders for despatch
- To replenish the Warehouse as and when required, ensuring stock is always available for picking
- Ensure all vehicles are loaded correctly and on time
- Ensure all cages and stillages are secure in accordance with Health & Safety regulations
- Locate products and rotate stock effectively
- Nights shift experience
- Picking orders experience
- Experience working within food/chilled environment desirable
- Used to working on voice pick
- Health and safety savvy
- Used to using warehouse equipment
- Attention to detail essential
- Physical fitness essential
- Trustworthy essential
What you’ll get:
- Competitive salary with annual salary review
- Huge discount on all sorts of lovely food
- Generous holiday allowance, with option to purchase more
- Recognition awards and Incentives
- Free parking and subsidised canteens
- Job security and career opportunities – We’re part of Sysco – the Global leader in selling, distributing and marketing food products - so the opportunities really are endless!
- …and much more!
There’s a lot on offer, so what are you waiting for?
FEED YOUR AMBITION DELIVER YOUR FUTURE!!