“C” Grade role with Competitive Salary, plus bonus, company car, discounted products and services and much more!
We are currently recruiting a talented and results driven Foodservice Sales Manager with a proven track record in new business and account management to join the Corporate Sales Team, within the Country Choice division of Brakes.
With a sales strategy aligned to the broader group This role provides you with the chance to work with some of the UK’s largest operators within Hotel, Pub, Leisure, Retail and B&I sectors.
You will be required to secure new profitable long term Corporate contracts that will achieve/exceed our new business targets. With a robust plan in place and a focussed customer base in our targeted sectors, initially Regional & National Hotel chains as well as Major Leisure operators, you will be responsible for identifying and nurturing both National and Regional contracts and implementing these new customers into the Country Choice family through some of the latest innovative branded concepts, such as Flatstone Pizza and Hudsons Hot Dogs, offering a deskilled and low risk solution for the customer. You will have access a cross functional support team including Equipment and Marketing as well as a team of 9 Brand Ambassadors to deliver local support for your customers. As the role develops further you will have the opportunity to take our “Stacked Express” Food to Go proposition and “Go Global”, a new to market Street Food Concept to the relevant customer channels.
- Management of your Corporate pipeline of potential new Country Choice customers
- Build cross functional relationships with your customers ensuring all stakeholders are identified and senior level engagement is in place
- Develop detailed strategic business plans for each of your prospects
- Develop a sound knowledge of the customer’s needs to tailor Country Choice solutions accordingly
- Collaboration across the Brakes businesses in the UK, to deliver best in class service and product propositions.
- Achieve and exceed sales and KPI targets in line with your individual and the Corporate team New Business target
- Deliver tender submissions and management of the whole end to end tender process
- Work with the Head of Sectors on the development of strategic objectives
Required Skills and competencies
- A minimum of 3 years’ commercial experience in a new business, national account management or man management role, with a successful track record, across the Foodservice or Retail market.
- Good knowledge of Country Choice and the wider Foodservice and Retail market
- Must be able to prioritise pipeline opportunities and focus on executing results while holding self-accountable
- Strong commercial experience, including being proficient in excel and analytical skills to evaluate tenders and PowerPoint to build customer tailored presentations
- Superb customer relationship and rapport-building skills.
- Results driven, confident, self-motivated and a positive attitude
What you’ll get:
- A competitive base salary
- New business wins bonus scheme
- Huge discounts on all sorts of lovely food and award – winning products
- Access to discounts off high street brands and home purchases (Love to Shop/Brakes My staff shop)
- Generous holiday allowance, with the option to purchase more
- Recognition awards and incentives
- Pension & healthcare benefits
- Real career opportunities – being part of Sysco the world’s leading foodservice business, opens up a world of possibility
And much more……