Nationwide - Agile Working
£24,000, Excellent career development, discounted products and services and much more!
Your local pub, your favourite restaurant, your children’s schools all have one thing in common – Brakes. There are a lot of hungry mouths to feed out there and every day we deliver 1.5 million products from our fleet of 2000 trucks to thousands of restaurants, pubs, hotels, schools, hospitals and care homes in every corner of the UK. Our customers count on us for exceptional food and service, and as our response to Covid-19 proved, our 6,000-strong workforce is dedicated and proud to play their part in feeding the nation
We are currently recruiting a people centric and results driven Scheduling Analyst to join our Contact Centre Resource and Planning team in working from home.
Our Resource and Planning colleagues are a central hub of knowledge, and as a Scheduling Analyst, you’ll ensure that your team are on hand to support the business in every way possible. You’ll be instrumental in rolling out and embedding tactical plans in line with our ambitious growth strategy and you’ll bring functional expertise to ensure that we deliver, whilst keeping an eye on costs and creating an inclusive team working environment.
- The purpose of the scheduling analyst role is to create the contact centre scheduling and demand management plans.
- The post holder will create scheduling plans in order to achieve the optimum service goal outcomes based on forecast workload. This include shift planning, rostering all contact centre planned activities, limited reporting, holiday management and maintenance of contact centre headcount information.
- They will work with scheduling analysts across the primary operational sites to deliver consistent practices and planning methodology, and proactively meet service goals for all contact centre channels
The scheduling analyst will operate as part of the scheduling team, work in partnership with their nominated real-time analyst and be an active part of the wider WFM team. They will support the Resource Planning Manager through the creation of scheduling plans within agreed boundaries and make recommendations for change to deliver service level improvements. The role will also support local operational managers in meeting other contact centre KPI’s.
- Creation of the scheduling and demand management plan.
- • Management of holiday requests, entitlements and business allocation.
- • Management of shift changes and flexible working requests.
- • Responsible for the achievement of roster efficiency targets.
- • Amending staffing activities, shifts and skills to balance workload.
- • Takes an active role in weekly operational planning meetings.
- • Make recommendations on recruitment shifts and FTE.
- • To specifically work with teams outside the contact centre to ensure that all stakeholder requirements are understood and included in scheduling and planning where appropriate.
- • To administer the WFM elements of the starter / leaver process.
- • Provides recommendations to management with respect to short term and long term staffing strategies and approaches.
- • General administration of data within the WFM tools and applications including specific WFM reporting.
- • Makes recommendations for handling over and understaffing situations.
- • Assumes and performs other duties and responsibilities not specifically outlined here, but which are logically and properly inherent to the position
You’ll live and breathe Customer First, with an innovative and agile approach to identify new ideas and methods. You’ll enjoy working collaboratively with a dedicated focus on driving results. You will be resilient – accepting and learning from mistakes and building future solutions. Naturally, you will embrace an inclusive working environment and be committed to acting with integrity and honesty in everything you do.
Required skills and competencies:
- Computer literacy: Confident user of Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage competing priorities.
- Ability to handle ambiguity and make decisions with limited information.
- An analytical mind-set.
- A high level of numeracy.
- Minimum of 12 months contact centre experience in any role.
- Strong planning and organisational skills with attention to detail.
- Knowledge of contact centre planning techniques.
- Previous experience of contact centre scheduling.
- Knowledge and experience of the Mitel telephony system and Calabrio WFM applications would be a distinct advantage.
What you’ll get:
- A highly competitive package including all the benefits you would expect at this level.
- Unbeatable discounts on our fantastic range of award-winning products
- Generous holiday allowance, with option to purchase more
- Recognition awards and Incentives
- Real career opportunities - being part of Sysco, the world’s leading foodservice business, opens up a world of possibility
- And much more….
There’s a lot on offer, so what are you waiting for?
Bring your whole self to work. #BelongAtBrakes
At Brakes we’re passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that celebrates and values diversity. We don’t want you to ‘fit’ our culture, we want you to help define it.
All job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender identity or reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
FEED YOUR AMBITION. DELIVER YOUR FUTURE